Chapter 5: Revelation

3rd Person Point-of-View

"Now spill it Lee Chan."

"Spill what Hyung?"

"You know what I mean. I've waited for about half an hour in front of your house. The least thing you can do right now is give me an explanation."

"I changed my mind. I don't want to."

"And why? Or do you want me to find your kind and handsome hyung to find a way to get that explanation from you Lee Chan. You know I have many ways to do that."

"Are you threatening me Hyung?"

"No. I'm just telling you all the possibilities that could happen if you don't tell me why you are freaking late!"

"You sound like an overly-protective girlfriend right now"

"Whatever Dino!"

"Don't call me that name!!!! You know I hate it."

"Okay. Now tell the reason DI-NO" He said while emphasizing each syllable of the name Dino that gives a frown to the younger's face.

"Ugh.. alright! Alright! Just stop with that nickname.."

"Okay Dino!"

"You're hopeless Hyung. Remember the guy I told you once who is uploading this cool dance videos on YouTube?"

"Oh! The guy you had a big crush on! I remember him. Why?"

"I don't have a crush on him! I just admire him."

"Admire or Crush. It's still the same. What is his name again? Uhmmm.... I know it starts with a 'H'. Uhmmm..."

"Hoshi."

"Ahhhh~~ so what is the connection of this 'Hoshi' guy to you being late?"

"Well I met him earlier Hyung."

"What! When? Where? How?"

"Hyung he is the new neighbor I'm talking about earlier."

"WOW! I can't believe how destiny works Chan-sshi"

"Destiny your face. So I was saying, he's my new neighbor and I met him when I was about to give the gift that my Mom prepared."