Prologue

Ariana's POV

I was running out of time. Our plan definitely went wrong. Liam got captured and Janet, our strongest member, got shot. Louis was out there searching for Penelope, having no clue about what's happening with us. At least Harry and Niall are safe. Their part of the plan is going on well. I got a signal from them indicating that the top floor is clear. If i can take Janet there then it would buy us enough time to take care of her and improvise the plan.

"Janet, sweetie, keep your eyes open, we're almost there, Ok? "

She just gave me a weak nod. I heard footsteps of the men. They are following us now, great. I thought. Janet was taking my support and she was to heavy for me to run. We aren't gonna make it. I thought, losing hope. I set Janet in a chair which was in the corner of the hall we were in, and loaded my guns. If I'm going to die, I better die fighting. Janet lives and I die. I just need to hold those men of till Harry and Niall come.
I take my position and wait for those men to arive. I could now hear them talking.

"They should be somewhere here, one of them is wounded so they could not have g- I FOUND THEM"
One of the men who was talking spotted me. He quickly raised his gun but I was faster. I shot him in the chest and he fell down right after that.

One down. Five to go.

I quickly shot another one before they could even react. This time I shot him in the leg but didn't cause much damage. Now the others spotted me. I hid behind the wall as they started to fire. I shot back when I got the chance and this time I heard a thud, indicating that a body fell down.

Two down. Four to go.

"Janet, run, you can do it ,RUN!" I screamed at her.
"I can't leave you here ari, I'm not going"
"Janet, run, if you really want to help me, go send help, it's all you can do in that state. You know you can't fight! NOW GO RUN!"

She struggled at first but then ran at a good pace for a person who got shot.
I continue to fire, but I knew I was outnumbered. My ammo is about to run out and they are advancing boldly now. I leaned out for a clear shot, but apparently it made ME a clear shot for then. Big mistake.

BANG, BANG.
_____________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This is my first story ever and i hope you all will like it. Don't forget to vote!
The prologue is not edited so if you find any spelling errors or grammar mistakes fell free to tell me. Try not to be mean..... For your own good, cuz I can be a sassy, sarcastic bitch if you behave so.
I publish a new chapter every Sunday (Saturday if I can).
My twitter ID is @LotsofloveZiamx so if you have twitter don't forget to follow me.
And yeah I am a Ziam shipper, but not one of those crazy ones. I ship them cuz they are my favourites and for fun
One more important thing is that zayn is a part of one direction in this story...... I can't imagine writing a 1D fanfic without zayn.

That it for now cupcakes! See you in the next chapter!
Lonewolf1274