Stuck on You

When Ian and Anthony had returned home after receiving the news they'd be suck together unless they came up with ten thousand dollars, needless to say they were pretty exasperated. Luckily for them they found out about a beauty contest that could help them win the money they needed to finally detach themselves from each other.

Unfortunately, for them, the contest wasn't until tomorrow.

"Dude, what are we supposed to do while we wait?" Anthony asked as they returned back home.

"Huh," Ian asked, hardly paying attention. "I don't know, but what I do know is I really have to take a shower right now 'cause I'm way too sweaty and gross."

Anthony looked at him in disgust. "Can't you, like, wait until tomorrow? I don't wanna be next to you while you're naked and wet, dude."

Ian scrunched his face. "But I friggin reek after all we did today! We were outside most of the day and it was, like, a million degrees. Plus I'm pretty sure you need one too, dude."

Anthony sniffed his armpit and recoiled. "Ugh. Okay we'll take a damn shower then!"

When they got to the bathroom Anthony awkwardly stood there with his attached partner and didn't move. Ian glanced to him momentarily then began to undress.

"W-wait!" Anthony suddenly said as he grabbed Ian's arm.

"What's wrong?"

Anthony fumbled with trying to find the right words to say. "Maybe we could shower in our boxers."

Ian gave him a questionable look. "Why?"

"Well, you know, so it wouldn't be so... awkward." Anthony turned to look at the bathmat instead of Ian.

"Why would it be awkward? Just take off your clothes and clean yourself. That's pretty much it, dumbass."

Ian made it seem so simple, yet the underlying amount of uneasiness was almost too much for Anthony to bear.

Just hurry up and get it over with, his brain ordered him.

"Okay, whatever," Anthony sighed as he began to hurriedly strip off his clothing.

He almost wanted to inspect the area of skin attaching himself to his best friend, but he didn't want to look down and see Ian's junk.

"Come on," Ian said as his body forced Anthony to lurch forward to the shower faucet. Ian turned it on to the right temperature. He turned to Anthony. "I like my showers pretty hot," he said.

Anthony didn't know how to reply. He either tried staring anywhere ahead of himself or at eye-level with Ian because anywhere else would just be plain weird.

He was naked with his best friend while their arms wrapped behind each other's backs. The only warmth he felt was the heat resonating from Ian's body on his side and Ian was definitely comforting in a strange way. He had to admit it was nice in the cold bathroom that began to fill with steam. He almost wanted to say they should take a cold shower, but decided against it when he realized the steam could hopefully hide anything he needed to... conceal.

Ian opened the shower curtain and began to step in, pulling Anthony along but Anthony was still hesitate about going in.

"Hurry up," he said moving more forcibly. Anthony covered his exposed dick with his free hand and stepped in with him.

The water ran over their bodies and Anthony watched as Ian picked up the bottle of shampoo. "Could you help me out a bit?" Ian asked over the sound of running water. He held out the bottle toward Anthony. "Just squirt some shampoo on my hand so I can wash my hair."