Chapter Six

Perrie's Point Of View

I couldn't believe that Jade actually liked me. The girl I had a secret crush on for years liked me back.

She must of carried me back into my bedroom from last night. Right now she had her arms around my back. I realised that we were spooning.

I smiled to myself loving the feeling of Jade's arms around me. She felt really safe whenever Jade held her.

I could feel Jade shifting her position a little. I turned around and looked at my beautiful best friend.

Her hair was half pulled up with messy curls around her face. Her body was covered in a messy shirt that went down to about her knees. She saw Jade lean over to her nightstand.

Jade flicked on the light switch. When she turned back around I noticed she had her glasses on. I absolutely loved Jade is glasses.

"Good morning beautiful," Jade said to me. I nodded my head as a reply to her statement. Jade sighed and got out of the bed.

"We have a performance today," she said looking at me. I knew that she was asking if I felt well enough to perform.

I was still ecstatic from last night. I smiled and said "Yeah, I'm excited to see the mixers again," Jade smiled at me and walked over to where I was laying. "I'm so proud of you. You have made so much progress since the night you came home bloody and bruised," Jade said while leaning down so she could look into my eyes.

I smiled at Jade. I didn't know what to say. I covered my head with my hands, blushing from what Jade just said.

This made Jade laugh at me. She pulled my hands from my cheeks and stated "When you do that I can't see your beautiful face," this made me blush even more.

Jade only laughed at me. She leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek. This made me smile a little. I trusted Jade with everything and when she kissed me it was nothing like Zayn.

Zayn's kisses were normally hungry and fast. Jade's were slow and soft. At least the ones on my bruises or cheeks were.

Jade pulled away and I could see she had blush on her cheeks as well. "We should get ready to go," Jade said while standing up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up off of the bed.

She pulled me into my closet. "What should I dress Perrie in?" She asked herself while looking at my stuff.

"Whoa who said you get to dress me?" I asked Jade with a small smirk. Jade turned and pouted at me. "Please," she asked still pouting.

I laughed a little and nodded at Jade. She clapped her hands and jumped around like a 5 year old getting candy.

This made me laugh even harder. She started laughing as well. We had a laughing fit for about five minutes until Jade finally calmed down. It was the first time since the incident that I had a good belly laugh.

Jade picked out some jeans and a flower t-shirt. Jade also handed me a yellow jacket. This outfit would just be used for walking into the place we would be performing at.

She walked out of the closet and said "I'll make us some breakfast and get changed myself," I nodded at her and closed the door to the closet.

I took off my shirt looking at the faint bruises that were still there. The hickeys now were practically gone.

I looked at my wrists. The cuts I had made a month or so ago (before the incident) still there. Yes, I self-harm. I know it's bad, but it helps me calm myself, and Zayn made me feel worthless so often.