Relaxation?

Hey-llo!! yup I updated so ....

Hope you'll like it

though I have a little dificulty in this chapter cause I don't know where i need to start >_<

 -------------------------

Haruno Sakura walk out her office with a scrowl on her face caused by her bestfriend...The kyuubi Container and one of the best ninja with a status of genin yet has the ability of Jounin, She sign in thought of the Annouying Blonde sometimes ,Naruto can be a pain in the ass..

'Geez, I sounded like Shikamaru'

'Well you did spend too much time with the Lazy-ass'

'Shut up Inner!!'

'God Sakura don't yell!'

'Well I Wouldn't If You Stop being such a PEST!'

'I truly hurt by your words'

'I-'

She got interupted her 'Discussion' with her Inner Self by None other than Naruto.

"Sakura-chan!!Hurry up!!WE need to go to Ichiraku!" He yells at her making Sakura glared at him which he ignore a little.

"Shut up Naruto!! Ichiraku Isn't going anywhere!!" Sakura yelled at him before she throw a kunai towards Naruto who dodge it.

 -------------

 Sakura let her body fall down to her own bed.Naruto is annoying as hell.

'But aren't you worried Sakura?

 'Worried for what?Inner'

'You know,Since that idiot-ex-teamamte and ex-sensei of yours shown up, the Old hag is not giving us some awesome missions'

'I'm not worried, and stop calling her that!'

'Gezzz chill'

 'How can I do that if you keep calling her that!'

'Well, she is old you know'

'Quiet it Inner'

 'Yeah Yeah whatever, by the way someone's coming'

*Knock *Knock

 'hmmm I see,Who could it be?' Sakura thought as she stoop up.

*KNOCK *KNOCK *KNOCK

"Hai!Hai!I'm coming, gezz someone can't wait " she mumble the last sentence as she got near the door..

"What do you ......want?"

"Oh hello to you to Saku-chan"

-------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update anyway...

who this could be? hmmmm

till next chapter guys!!

JA NE~

Ayah ~ (=^_____^=)V

 P.S I'll update next is ALG (For it's last chapter) or My True Identity you choose!

 P.P.S- I do really hope that we can stop SOPA for deeting all the Fan Fiction...