Get In The Snog Box

Die ,never saying goodbye to my best friend . "Doctor?Will I live?" I asked shaking cause I was so scared. "What's your name sweet heart?" he asked. "Kaylee.....Kaylee Jones." I say,"But what does this have to do with my question?"  "Well,Kaylee,your gonna live I promie!" He says. I smile but it soon changed to a frown when I heard a banging noise on the door. I started breathing super fast,to be honest I've never been this scared in my whole life! Well except the time I watched that movie called paranormal activity 2. My mum an' dad were still alive then, once the movie was done I needed a shower so I took one but left the door open, but I was in the middle of washing the shampoo in my hair when I heard a loud bang like what happens in the movie, I was so scared that I literally jumped outta the shower and my mum an' dad were standing in the living room laughing there bum's off. Just then my thoughts were taken off track but the doctor taking my hand and running. Then I felt a tight grip around my wrist..it was the chick!!! Doctor lost his grip on my hand and let go. "DOCTOR!!!!HELP ME PLEA-" I was cut off by the girl taking  my neck in her hand. I wimpered then she tightened her grip on my neck, I couldn't breath my lungs started to burn. The doctor pulled out something that looked like a screwdriver and pushed a button on it, then the girl fell.  "Hurry, go to the blue box down the hall. RUN NOW!!!" He said. I started to run and once I got to it I jumped in the door.