Chapter 12

Louis p.o.v.

My eyes flutter open, and I feel the weight of an arm on me. I smiled knowing that it was Harry, not Eleanor, or anyone else. It was just me and my wonderful amazingly hot boyfriend.  

I turned slowly trying not to wake him up. He needs his sleep and all.

A question popped into my head, when did Haz get out of this prison? I looked at Harry, well more like stared at him. Oops.  

Hey a boyfriends got to do what a boyfriends got to do. I got up from the jar hospital bed, and quietly walked over to the door. I glanced down the hallway,and started walking to the receptionist.

"Excuse me Miss." I said not knowing her name,her head shot up not realizing I was here. "Oh hello sir, how may I help you." She asked so sweet, and considering the fact that it was 5:30 in the morning or that's what the clock on hazza's room said.

"I was wondering when Mr.Styles is getting out?" She looked puzzled, and continued to stare at me. "What is there something on my face?" I tilted my head in confusion." She shook her head no. Her eyes widen and she got up and left. "What the fuck."

She came back and handed me  

Some papers. "Read those when you get home sir. Don't read then around Harry, it is very important that you don't. I know your not related but since we called his mom and she is out of town you have to take care of him.okay?"

"Okay." I nodded while answering. "Now back to your question he came leave as soon as he wakes up." Um okay then you weird creepy bitch.

I turned back around and walked back to Harry room with the papers still in hand. What is so important that I must know. 

When I finally got back to my hazza room, it was 7 am geez time flys by fast with a crazy lunatic.

I set the papers down on the desk. Harry was awake but didn't notice I walked in, he was on his phone playing a game. Most likely temple run 2. I hope he's ready to leave,I hate the smell of hospitals actually I just hate hospitals period. "Hey Harry ready I leave they said you could." He gasped at the sudden voice int he room but nodded.

The doctor came in and unhooked the wires, and told me to sign do papers which if course I did. The sooner I leave the sooner I get to read those papers. Harry came out of the bathroom changed in black skinny jeans and a white v-neck. Let me just say this HOLY SHIT!

He walked over and hugged me, oh hie I missed his hugs. "Let's go." He whispered into my neck. Which made my laugh because it tickled. I grabbed the papers and walked out to the car. When we finally Got to the car harry stopped me and made me turn towards him.

"Lou?"

"Yes, love." He smiled a weak smile.

"I'm so sorry or all of this I don't Even know how you put up with me you've probably known me for about two weeks plus how long I was in the hospital. You asked me to live with you and all I caused was Trouble. Either if that's with keagan and them, or if it's with my cutting witch I will stop promise. Then after all this you still mange to love me. A pathetic ugly person Who doesn't deserve love ."

It broke my heart hearing this.

"Harry Edward Styles, don't you ever think that. I live you no matter what happens i'll always be by your side. You are the most amazing boyfriend ever and I will one day marry you. Through all the pain we get put through i'll never stop Loving you. Because that's whats meant to be okay love so lets just go home so we can sleep." He nodded his head with tears in his eyes.

Before he could turn away I grabbed him and kissed him passionately. "Better?"

"Better." And we hoped in the car, holding his Hand all the way home.

A/N hey guts hope you liked it sorry for the short chapters love you guys .:)