Chapter 6

Katy, Maite, and I walked outside to see if we could get a taxi to take us to the venue. It took us a while. While Maite was talking to the taxi driver, I thought I saw him, I must be crazy I thought. I shook my head and turned the other way to talk to Katy. She complimented my outfit. I was wearing black ripped jeans with a white rocker chic shirt and my black combat boots. My hair was naturally loose. I didn't feel like doing my hair. I thanked her and complimented her outfit. The taxi driver decided to take us to the venue. He probably did it because of Maite, he looked around her age. You could tell that he was making googly eyes at her. I had to admit it he was really attractive.

It took about 25 minutes to get to the venue. There were already so many girls there. I started to feel sick to my stomach. Yet I was excited. If I wasn't a nervous wreck I would be singing too. I was going to start a YouTube channel with Maite but I backed out. Knowing the kids at my school... I decided not to do it anymore. But every time someone starts to talk about music, I get so happy and anxious. The only people that know I love to sing are my parents, my brother, Maite and Katy.

The taxi dropped us off in front of the building, as Maite was getting off the taxi, he grabs her by the arm and pulls her back in the car and tries to kiss her. Katy and I tried to help her but it was no use, he was too strong. Maite was yelling, the driver was trying to close the door but I was trying to keep it open. I was yelling for help but no one came. How could no one care? I asked myself. Then out of no where a guy comes in and pushes me away and drops me to the floor. Katy sees me on the floor and helps me up. The guy was tall, he looked about 6ft. I was going to throw myself at him but I stopped myself. I realized that he was helping Maite. Both Katy and I ran to help him. In just minutes Maite was free from the taxi driver's grasp. The driver drove away. The guy who helped Maite tried to run after it but he stopped. He ran back to us and asked us if we were okay.

"Yeah we're fine, thank you." said Maite out of breath.

"Did he hurt you? Do you need me to take you to a doctor?"

"No, I'm okay, again thank you"

"Okay-- oh I'm sorry for throwing you to the ground I didn't mean to hurt you" he said turning to me.

"Its okay, at least you helped us, thank you."

"You don't need to thank me. My name is Johann, nice to meet you." He said sticking his hand out.

"Thalia" I say shaking his hand. He asked us if we wanted him to take us back to the hotel, Katy and I said no but Maite went with him.

I couldn't believe what just happened. I was out of breath. There was a bench not too far from where we were. We sat down for a while to catch our breath. After about 10 minutes, we got up and walked to the entrance. I could hear the girls squealing and talking about how they were going to get the boys attention. Katy and I laughed at what that said. We walked to where we were going to stand. Before I knew it the stage lit up and the screaming began...