Chapter 2

*Saturday morning*

It was 3:30am, I was checking if I had everything I needed to leave for Miami. Katy & Maite were downstairs waiting for me to go down. I took a breath and thought to myself,

Okay Thalia, you're about to go to Miami. Remember to have fun and to take a risk.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, my mom was making coffee for my dad & herself. I asked her if she was going with us to drop us off at the airport but she said no.

It was 4:00am, Katy & Maite were yelling at me to hurry up. They were in the car already. I said bye to my mom & got in the car. We lived pretty close to the airport, it took us 20 minutes to get there. My dad helped us get our luggage off the car. We said our goodbyes & went into the airport.

After an hour of going back and fourth in the airport we were finally waiting for our flight. It was 5:30am, all I wanted to do was sleep but I couldn't get comfortable.

"The 5:45am flight to Miami Florida is boarding now"

That was our cue. We got our stuff and started walking to the gate. I looked over at Katy, she had a huge smile on her face. I don't think I've ever seen her that happy before. We gave the lady our plane tickets and started walking to the plane. We put our stuff away and sat down. I was happy with my seat because I had the window seat.

The plane started to move, I looked out the window, Arizona looked beautiful at this time. All the lights from the city, and everything. I looked over to my side Maite and Katy were falling asleep. A little while after I was too.

"Thalia wake up, what do you want to eat?" I heard Katy say.

I groaned. "Just get me pancakes". We ate our breakfast, and talked about Miami. Every time we did I got really excited.

We were landing in Miami around 9:40am. I look outside the window, and it looked nothing like Arizona. Miami was such a beautiful tropical place whereas Arizona was a desert. I was jumping and squealing in my seat. I just wanted to get off already.

We got to the hotel and the first thing I did was jump on the bed. Katy went straight to the fridge.

Not a surprise.

We all sat down at the table and talked about what we were going to do.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Maite said.

"Can we go to the beach first?" Katy asked.

"We should get to know Miami first". We all agreed on that.

*Afternoon*

I decided to shower. After I showered I put my suitcase on the bed to choose what I was going to wear.

I chose to wear a white loose crop top with my high waisted jeans. I put on my white converse. I went to the bathroom to comb my hair and put my mascara on. I looked out the window and saw the area where La Banda was being held at. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

"Thalia hurry up!!".

"I'm coming!".

I walked outside to where Katy and Maite were. We went out to eat.

Miami was so nice. It was so colorful. Nothing like Arizona. We were walking around looking at places to eat. We all decided on a little Italian restaurant.

We were inside when I look outside the window, there he was, the boy with the beautiful smile.

"Katy look!! Who is he!!".

"Why don't you go ask him!?".

"Do you really think I'm going to ask him!!"

I couldn't believe that someone could look that perfect. His hair was perfectly messy. He was wearing a stripped shirt with a jean jacket. He had the most beautiful smile.

I caught myself staring at him and quickly stopped myself.

The door of the resturaunt opened, he walked in. My heart raced. He was so close to me yet so far.

"I have my sushi already" said the mystery boy.

"You sure you don't want anything bro" his friend said.

Who are they? That was my only thought.

They finished ordering their food. As they were walking out, he and I made quick eye contact. I look away as soon as I saw his eyes on my eyes. I felt my face turn red. I look up.

They were gone.

Leave comments on what I should add to the Fan Fiction!! Please leave feedback!!