Part 26

Bella's Pov

As the door opened everyone in the room turned to look at me but I just ignored them and walked into the room and anyone who tries to stop me got fought back on with my magic even Jane and when I got to the middle of the floor I stared at Aro, Marcus and Caius and as I stared Aro just laughed at me.

So then I growled and I squeezed my hand and I saw Aro lose breath and I just laughed and said release my family or Aro dies and all the vampires in the room gasped but I didn't care and so I squeezed harder and harder until Marcus said Isabella you stop this right now.

Then I said no you have my family and I want them back and Caius said alright alright bring out the Mikaelson's and then the next minute I see my family walk out of a room and they looked terrible an all I could hear before a fit of rage came on was oh baby girl you shouldn't have come here.

As she said that I just looked at my family and I said I'm getting you out of her and then I screamed NOW an then jut like that the wolves stormed the castle and I could hear vampires falling all over the place but I didn't care I looked at the kings and I said never mess with my family or face the consequences.

Did you like it. Review and comment