Part 10

Bella's Pov

As they got into the house I looked at my brothers and I said get out of here before I kicked you out and all my brothers left except Klaus and I growled at him and said if you ever want to be in my good books again I would go to the phone in the house and I would phone the Volturi and get mum, dad, Finn and Henrik to come here and tell them if they don't I will go get them myself.

Then Klaus gulped and said ok Bella and ran into the house and then I looked at Beth who was looking at the floor and I said look at me now and Beth looked up and said I'm sorry momma I didn't mean to shout I just didn't like the fact where she is now getting all you attention and I said yes well baby girl I haven't seen her in 7 years I think I am allowed to give her attention don't you.

So then as I said that Beth said yes momma and I said good now I want you to go to your room and think about what you have said to your sister and then you will come down and apologies to her do you understand me and Beth said yes momma and I said good and as for going to that party that you wanted to go to when we got home you can forget about it you are grounded until I say otherwise got it missy.

Then Beth said knowing better than to ague with me yes momma and I said good now go to your room and then Beth ran upstairs crying and running to the bedroom Klaus gave her and her brothers while we are staying here and slammed the door and as she slammed it I shouted upstairs boys don't go to your room until I say got it.

Did you like it. Review and comment