The Library And Find Out About His other clan And part 1

Hey there Guy here the new part of the story In this Part of the story Naruto want back to the library again and Find some Chakra control exercise and The history of Konohagakure and Konohagakure clan and something that will shake his world and the mystery of Fuinjutsu? And about the picture is the necklace that Jiji give to Naruto.

#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or any thing else okay

"Speaker"

'Thoughto or whisper'

(BOOK or scroll)

~Time~

{Technique}

[Technique thought]

<PLACES>

《Arthur notes》

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Naruto who walks up to the library into and look around for the Chakra control exercise section and find it then walk into the chakra control exercise section and look for the Chunin chakra control exercise book and the special junion chakra control exercise book and the Jonin Chakra control exercise book and the ANBU Chakra control exercise book and the last one thwas Kage chakra control exercise book and find them then put them into his storage scroll then walk into the History section look for the book called"The History of Konohagakure" and "All clan of Konohagakure" and find them then look for a place to relax and read in silence.

《Book or scroll Time》

The History of the Konohagakure

(Chapter 1 summary of Konohagakure

Konohagakure (木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato, English: Village Hidden in the Leaves" or "Hidden Leaf Village, Literally meaning: Village Hidden by Tree Leaves) is the hidden village of the Land of Fire. As the village of one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Konohagakure has a Kage as its leader known as the Hokage, of which there have been seven in its history. Konoha resides deep within a forest at the base of a mountain known as the Hokage Rock, which has the faces of all those who have taken the office of Hokage engraved on it.
While generally seen as the most powerful of the ninja villages, Konoha has enjoyed many years of relative peace and stability.

The standard attire for Konoha shinobi consists of blue or black shirts which may or may not have swirl patterns on the shoulders, along with matching coloured pants over a green flak jacket which also has a red swirl on the back, and pockets on the chest area. They also tend to wrap bandages around their legs. Many Konohagakure ninja use Fire Release techniques.

(Chapter 2 Founding)

During the Warring States Period, ninja were organised into small mercenary clans that knew nothing but battle. The two strongest of these clans were the Senju and the Uchiha, who had warred against each other for their entire histories. Eventually, intending to end the countless bloodshed, Hashirama Senju used his position as leader of his clan to create a truce with the Uchiha clan. The Senju, the Uchiha, and their affiliated clans formed the first shinobi village: Konohagakure - a name invented by Madara himself.Other villages would soon start being formed following Konoha's example, ending the Warring States Period.

Hashirama used his Wood Release abilities to produce much of the village's infrastructure. This ability and his ideals were two of the reasons he was chosen to become the village's leader: the Hokage. Madara, however, feared that the Senju would oppress his clan and attempted to gather support to overthrow Hashirama. No Uchiha would help, forcing him to take on Hashirama by himself. Madara was ultimately defeated at what would be called the Valley of the End and he was believed to have died. As a result of the battle, Konoha came into possession of the Nine-Tails. To contain its enormous power, the village began its trend of sealing the beast within Uzumaki, a clan that the Senju and thus the rest of Konoha had close ties with. At some point, Hashirama came to bind some of the other tailed beasts and gave them to the other newly formed ninja villages to promote peace and tranquility. However, this peace was short-lived. Hashirama died shortly after the village began to flourish, and the mantle of Hokage was passed onto his brother, Tobirama Senju, who became the Second Hokage.