The Beginning

3rd person POV

You were a new student at Crimson Scarlet's Academy For The Gifted, (Crimson Scarlet for short ^_^)
You have always been gifted in drawing and music. You were voted first place for the "Best Artist of the year" and "Best Musician of the year" six times in a row at your old school.

You had gotten a scholarship for Crimson Scarlet a year ago. Today was your first day.

You walked up to the colossal building. It was made out of red brick that was pretty sturdy. The big metallic doors creaked open as you tip toed inside. People always saw you as an outstanding student who was cold and emotionless, but in reality, you were extremely shy and kind.
(A/n) pretty much the definition of "Kuudere."

You looked at the slip of paper that read: "Class: 3C Room: 907" You walked down the endless hallway, searching for your classroom.

Finally, at the third to last room, was your classroom. You slowly pulled open the door. The entire room was empty. "Guess I'm early."

You sat at a random seat. You pulled out your notepad and began to draw. 30 minutes passed by and still no one was here. "The class starts in five minutes.....why is no one here?" You waited and waited, still no one!

Readers POV

Where is everyone? Is it some holiday that I don't know about? I doubt it. I stood up and walked out of the classroom. The halls were filled with nothing but silence.

It made my ears twitch. I looked around all the classrooms, upstairs and down. Nothing. It's like everyone disappeared! I began to walk back when I heard a high-pitched scream and the sound of a something breaking.

I followed the sound to the schools kitchen. It was completely bland, nothing special, except for that big freezer over there. I looked around the kitchen just in case, but I found nothing. After debating on whether I should stay here in the kitchen, or go looking around more, I decided to look around more.

I started to walk but then stopped when loud pounding knocks and screaming caught my attention. They were coming from the freezer. I rushed over to the freezer, unlocked the door, and opened it. 

Out crawled a boy who looked like a snowman except instead of being covered in snow, he had been completely covered in blood. His blonde hair had specks of ice and blood, his right eye wrapped around in a bandage. The one honey  coloured eye had been petrified with fear. He had icey blue skin from being in the freezer for too long and a small case of hypothermia.

[End of chapter 1]