Angels That Fall... Hard

Chapter one: Dragged to supposed doom.

"This is the ONLY concert I am begging you to go to!" Leigh begged. "Just go to the concert with me!"

"Don't you have your oh so wonderful boyfriend to go with you, AND my brother?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

I was being begged to go to the once in a life-time concert of Black Veil Brides in New Orleans, which was two hours away from where I lived in Lafayette, LA.

"Micheal cancelled, and Rayne wants you to go too!" She did her pouty expression that worked on me all the time.

"FINE!" I gave in. "But for Rayne, not for you or Micheal's benefit!"

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" My best friend Leighton hugged (more like squeezed) me.

"Oh, yeah, sure!" I rolled my eyes.

This was not really in my favor. I had just been pretty much tricked into going to a BVB concert.

Tomorrow was the day that I would be dreading. Being front row at a concert while listening to BVB singing songs like Fallen Angels (which I honestly sort of liked).

---------------

We parked into the jammed parking lot, Rayne thankfully remembering to bring my old handycapped sign from when I had sprained one ankle and broken the other, and had to sit in a horrible wheelchair for 2 months. It expires this year, actually, tomorrow.

We parked right up where the doors were, and climbed out, walking straight in and stepping right up to the stage, where first row was.

I started texting Jayda, my other best friend/sister.

I looked up as the announcer or whatever he was called introduced Escape The Fate. I stopped texting and listened to one of my favorite songs by them, Make Up.

**

As the opening bands finished, I looked down and started texting Jayda again.

'the bandz bouta go on. wish me luk!' I texted.

'Aww, sry hun, i feel bad for u! :(' Jay texted back.

I laughed and looked up to find the whole crowd silent and staring where Andy Six was staring. Straight at me.

I looked at him and gasped. His heavy makeup just made his icy blue eyes stand out, his lip ring shimmering from the lights, one eyebrow raised, and looking at me. I smiled and waved my hand making my signature, what the hell are you staring at, look.

I shook it off and started to speak, pretty much forcing me to pay attention.

"So, as you guys know..." He spoke, his deep voice standing out in the quiet room. "This song is about my struggles from when I was some of your ages, from 10 all the way to 14 and even to now, so this song is 'KNIVES AND PENS'!" He shouted, and the whole arena burst into cheers and applause as the song started.

I took out my iPod and started listening to Breaking Benjamin's 'I Will Not Bow', letting my dark brown hair fall into my face.

Someone tugged the earbuds out of my ears, tugging sharply at my ears, making them hurt like hell, I turned to my right, glaring at Leighton, her painted pale hands holding my earbuds. I recognised the song playing. It had just started, Falling Angels.

We are the in between, cast down as sons of war.

Struck to the earth like lightning, on this world we're torn.

We won't cause the pain, of living out their law.

Take joy in who you are, we know our wings are flawed.

We're bored to death in heaven and down alone in hell,

We only want to be ourselves.

We scream, we shout

We are the Fallen Angels

We scream, we shout ohhh ohhh

Too lost to sing alone

No need to feel this sorrow

We scream, we shout ohhh

We are the Fallen Angels!

Follow the morning star, on land when darkness trailed,

The passion left unholy; now you find yourself.

We have no where to go, no one to wish us well

A crime to find our home, our stories they will tell.

We're bored to death in heaven and all alone in hell,

We only want to be ourselves.

We scream, we shout

We are the Fallen Angels

We scream, we shout ohhh ohhh

Too lost to sing alone

No need to feel this sorrow

We scream, we shout ohhh

We are the Fallen Angels!

we Scream, we Shout

We are the Fallen Angels.

Scream, shout ohhhh!

We scream, we shout

We are the Fallen Angels

We scream, we shout ohhh ohhh

Too lost to sing alone

No need to feel this sorrow

We scream, we shout ohhh

We are the Fallen Angels

We scream, we shout

We are the Fallen Angels!

We scream, we shout ohhh Ohhh! Ohhh ohhh!

We shout

We are the Fallen Angels.

A/N: So, this is the beginning... Sorry it's so short, but the next one will be waay longer, PROMISE! So, how did I do for my first chapter of my first Fanfic? Good, bad, horrible? cccccccooooooommmmmmeeeeeennnnnnntttttt. lllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeee. vvvvvooooottttteeeee :) ~Re~