Dnwosbriwndriwndbeowsnejw( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Grapes)
Yummy slithered his muscular hands down John Cena's chest.
"Hold still," Yummy said in his sensual voice, creeping down to his pants.

"Yummy I need to tell you something." John Cena said. He looked distraught.
"I'm not who you think I am..."

(Shy)
"I'm..."
Yummy looked into Cena's deep brown eyes. "J-John-kun?"

(Lirol)
"I'm your.... Dad" Cena said.

(grapes)
Yummy jumped back, releasing John Cena from his grip, stepping back a couple steps back. "No..." Yummy stuttered

(Shy)
"How could you lie to me?!" Yummy's eyes were watering. "All of those times we had together... all those memories... and the one we were about to make just now... why?"

(Lirol)
"Because I love you" Cena unzipped his pants and hugs Yummy near to him, Yummy couldn't fight Cena's muscular body

(Shy)
"Daddy..." Yummy muttered, beginning to sob into his father's mass.

(Grapes)
Yummy tackled his father down onto the ground, chuckling dryly. John Cena broke his laughter with a kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance.

(Lirol)
Cena wrapped Yummy while his d*** rubbed against Yummy's sensual budy

(Shy)
Yummy felt alarmed when Cena began to touch himself while in each other's embrace. But then Yummy went along and began to slide down his father to help him...

(Grapes went on brb)

(Lirol)
Yummy grabbed Cena's d*** and rubbed it against his body "Oh Daddy!"

(Shy)
John Cena let out a big manly moan when Yummy teased him. Yummy knew he had gotten mad at his past boyfriend and newly discovered father, but now he had all forgotten and was in full eagerness to continue what they had planned before their argument.

(Lirol)
Cena started f***ing Yummy, Yummy moaned and cried but he deeply knew he loved it

(Shy)
yummy pleaded his dad to stop, but just to make it hotter. Cena went faster.

(Lirol)
When Cena was finished he dumped Yummy's body on the floor and started fucking him from behind, Yummy was unconscious he had passed out of the pleasure

(Shy)
When Yummy awoke, still on his dad's comfortably large bed, he asked him what had happened.
"You passed out," John Cena replied. "Maybe you're not ready for me... yet."
"When will I be ready, Daddy?"

(Lirol)
"Never" Cena replied

(Shy)
"Why not?" Yummy whined. "I want you... dad, boyfriend, or not..." He cried, jumped and buried his face in his chest. "I want you now!"

(Lirol)
Cena pushed him back "Are you sure?!" showing him his big d***

(Shy)
"Maybe if you didn't go so fast... Maybe if you'd be gentler... I could handle it..." Yummy signed. "Please?"

(Lirol)
Cena started humping Yummy slowly

(Grapes returns from brb)

(Grapes)
"harder daddy harder. hURT ME"
"I can't do that yummy"
"pLEASE DADDY"
Cena listened

(Shy)
yummy struggled not to pass out again. He was moaning and groaning, trying not to let his mind go blank.

(Lirol)
Cena was going faster and faster

(Grapes)
Yummy could feel himself getting feint but attempted to stay conscience.
"I can take a breating...." Yummy announced softly, gasping for air.
"More...please..."
John Cena thrusted against his slender fruity son. Yummy could feel his fathers heavy breathing up against his moist cheat
Chest*

(Lirol goes to sleep/bed)

(Shy)
Yummy was enjoying it so much... He thought he'd never feel such.. A feeling. It was a wondrous feeling. He wished he could always feel it.
John Cena was enjoying it too, and he knew they both were, so he went faster and more passionately.

(Grapes)
Yummy's eyes twinkled with desire. John Cena kissed Yummy's neck going down to his fleshy chest.
"Lower," Yummy insisted, pushing his father's head to his groin.

(Shy)
John Cena knew what Yummy wanted. Since his pants were already off, he began to do to Yummy what Yummy had done for him

(Grapes)
"Are you sure, Yummy?" John Cena asked hesitantly, worrying about his son.
"Yes...please," Yummy answered, grinning.

(Shy)
Yummy's father nodded understandingly and proceeded. Yummy smiled, breathing heavily.