wish we were older

hey guys vommet listen to metro station wish we were older

Alex pov

my party was goin well but I haven't seen Vincent which made me a little sad.I heard knocking on the door so I got up quick and opened it to see a smiling Vincent.he was wearing blue jeans and a plaid button up shirt he looked cute.woah did I say cute umm weired.

Vincents pov

wen I got to the party Alex opened the door she looked beautiful she was wearing skinny jeans white sandals and a stapless floral shirt her hair was curled to profection.her parents weren't their as well so I was a little more happy I was the only boy like always.for a while it was boring until her friend Sarah said we should play seven minutes in hevan all the girls looked at me and said yes.I spun the bottle first it landed on faith but she said Alex could go for her.me and Alex went to her room and she closed the door I sat on her bed I could tell she was nervous I don't know why.she sat down next to me on the bed I decided to give her her gift.it was a gold necklace with a boy and a girl holding hands.she gave me a big hug and said thank you. wen she pulled back we locked eye contact then I did something unthinkable I kissed her and she kissed me back I put her on my lap.then we broke apart for air then she told me I wish we were older.