i dont want this night to end

listen to I don't want this night to end Luke Bryan

Alex's pov

I told Vincent I wish we were older I was afaird I just kissed my best friend I wish we could kiss all night I didn't want the night to end or are friendship.

Vincents pov

wen I kissed Alex it was amazing yeah I kissed other girls but it was different with alex.it was better. my mind was frozen wen she said she wish we were older like wat did she mean by that did she like me after that I left I needed to think like a lot.

Alex pov

first day of middle school I'll get to see Vincent we haven't really talked since my party and the little over heated make out session.so I was happy I would see him maybe I can talk to him.the only thing I hated about middle school we have uniform I was wearing tight black skinny jeans a white polo a black leather jacket and black spiky flatts.the door bell rang like a lot so I ran down stairs wen I opened the door I saw Vincent the fist thing he did was kiss me and told me he never wanted that night to end I was happy he felt that way.I told my mom me and Vincent were walking so we can talk about us.wen we got to school me an Vincent decided to wait to see how are relashionship goes I was okay with that before I went to my locker I kissed Vincent on the check in front of his friends then left to go meet faith and Sarah to tell them wat happened.

keep vommeting