CHAPTER TEASER

It's been a month and me and Tommy have grown so well as friends, but now when we're it's like you can feel the sexual tension....okay maybe not do real cause I've been very...I have no idea what the actual proper emotion or term to call it, but we have it.

I'll just tell him. I can't take any of this anymore, I have to...If I move then I shall return back to my home planet and try to forget.

I have learned a lot of things from this inferior planet, there's more things to feel than the ones I thought there were.

I know how to tell Tommy about everything where I come from, how I feel about him, I can't keep going like this I'm in a corner in my room under a comfort object. Well its called a blanket but where I come from we always had comfort objects this was one of mine.

Well here goes nothing, I'll just text Tommy and tell him to meet me at the park.

Tommy Raven

Hey, Tommy!

Hey rave, what's up

I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park with me today.

Sure I'll be there in a minute to pick you up.

Good, this shall be most pleasurable

Yea, okay weirdo, get dressed, cause I know your still in your pajamas

How?

Shut up!

I let little giggles escape from my mouth. He's so....strange, exotic, but then again so am I.

***********

"You can't leave me, raven I love you."

"Love?"

"Yea love, that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach that makes everything seem right and wrong at the same time. When you can't stop thinking about a person and even when they're right next to you and you've liked then forever, then you still get all tingly and excited. And when they're gone you get so worried you manage to worry yourself to the point till you're physically sick."

"We don't have that, that..."

"Feeling?"

"Yes feeling, on my planet."

"Why not?"

"I would love to explain but I am afraid it is time for me to leave, and when ever you're feeling upset or confused, you may read my special journal."

"I'll miss you, Raven Coleman"

"I'll miss you as well, Tommy Clark."

I watched as I disappeared in the black smoke of magic swirled around me and my mother's body. But just a tick before I was entirely engulfed I yelled to the boy.

"NEVER FORGET WE WILLIAMS ALWAYS HAVE OUR INFINITIES, TOMMY"

hello lovelies, so I was laying here on this strange Friday, and thought I can't let my lovelies down, but I was too lazy and I was out of ideas for another chapter. So me being a genius I decided to make a teaser chapter for the next chapter to get you guys all excited and amped up.

So I hope you guys are reading this but if you aren't I can't blame you, so anyways vote, share, comment, and show me some love. Alright my lovelies see you later alligator in a while crocodile, take care polar bear, and see you soon cheeky baboon, and let's not you get

PEACE OUT RAINBOW TROUT!!✌✌✌✌✌✌✌S AG. I NEED TO STOP OKAY BYE