Chapter 2

"Did they assign you a gang yet?", he asked, his eyes expectant, as if he's waiting for a death sentence. "No they did not assign me a damn gang, and does it really matter?", I reply alreAdy tired of the stupid ganf biusness. "Yes it does matter! If I'm caught speaking to you when I'm not aloud to I'll get beaten up, or worse!". " You guys are freakin' wimps, why do you let them boss you around the whole entire time?". " I am not a wimp!", he said trying to act confident, but becuase of his voice, i coudn't take him seriously and burst out laughing.

"Seriously, anyone who takes orders from someone about who there frinds are or how they're supposed to live are wimps!". " Fine, I guess you're right. My names Ian". "My names names Sydney". "Well Sydney I'd tell you this is an amazing school and they're just acting like that and when you get to know them they're realy nice people, but I'd be lying, so all I'm going to say is Welcome to Elmond Secondary School!", Ian said sarcasticly and started to laugh i joined in, laughing in the empty halls. 

   It was 3:30 and school was let out. I walked down the stairs with my new guide, Ian. We get out of the school and onto the black pavement, I felt like I was going to boil, the sun beating down on my not covered head. "You sure you're going to be alright getting back home?" asked Ian. " Yeah I'm sure, see ya". "Bye!". We went our own ways.

I was about to leave the cracked and graffitied school yard when Freackles stopped me in my tracks. "I saw you talking with that little nerd, what did I tell you about socializing with someone else?", she asks me, trying to intimadate me with cracking her knuckles. The whole gang was there there faces showing boredom. I stared at Freckles, saying nothing. I could probably take her on if it was one on one, but i was outnumbered and she knew that.

"Hmm.. I think this little girl should be put in the stupid gang!", she started laughing and her 'friends' forced themselves to do the same. I had about a hundred good comebacks, but what was the use. It would make them even more angry and would result in a fight. I push past her and start walking down the cracked sidewalk along side the school fence, on the other side of me cars sped past and Mr. Malcomn mowed the long patch of grass next to the sidewalk, avoiding trees. "CHICKEN, LOSER!", they started screaming out and then they also walked away. 

   I was happy to be back in the safety of my home. It was a 2 story biulding, made out of tinc, and had a nice and neat wooden front porch with a couple of flower potssitting on two tables next to four evenly spaced chairs. It was one of the newer homes in the area, it had a black roof and sparkling clean, huge windows, which faced the ocean down bellow the cliff, the neighboorhood stood on. I was sitting on the big, coffee coloured couch watching a re-run of a glee episode on the huge hi-def TV.

My mom, still wearing the black dress and high heels from work, came into the room and pushed my feet off the coffee table. She was tall and beautiful, with sparkling blue eyes and her straight black hair flowing down her shoulders. She didn't look anything like she was asian, but i geuss thats what you get when you have an english grand-father and a american father. "You know I don't like your feet on the table", she said in her calm and soothing voice. "Uhmph...", I muttered in agreement.

"How was your first day?". "I guess it was alright", i say and get back to watching my show. "What would you like fo......", my mom started to say but was interupted by the doorbell. "I'll get it shouted my father from his study. He came walking down the hall when I was already next to the door. He was a huge man with bulging muscles and veins popping out near his neck. He had dark brown, messy hair ontop of his head and  the same blue eyes my mother had. He was wearing his blue shrt with the color and brand new jeans. "Beat me once again I see", he said with his english accent and then opened the door. On the porch stood 3 people who I did not expect to see.

who do you think the three people are? Comment down below and vote!!!!!! Please and thankyou!!!!!!!!! :D