Chapter 3

There on my front porch stood Freckles, Giraffe and Psycho. "Hello mr. Edwards could we borrow your daughter for a while?", she asked my father. I was amazed, she actually managed to look and act sincere, it was a miracle!(sarcastically speaking) "I dont see any problem with that, go ahead Sydney", my father told me, why oh why do i always get into these situations? My father closed the front door behind me and i was left alone with them. I didn't have a good feeling about this.

"What do you guys want?", I was tired and just wanted to get this over with. Freckles smirked at me which made my stomach churn but I didnt allow the emotion to show on my face. "Well if you want to know, we have decided, it wont be pleasant for you to here but it will be nice for me to say. You dont fit any category for the gangs so we officially name you anti-gang."

"What do you mean 'anti-gang'?", i asked them confused but the evil grinn that was showing on psycho's ugly face didn't leave any hope for me that it meant something good. "Anti-gang means you will be in no gang, no one to protect you or be friends with you.Thats all", Freckles spun on her heel and walked away the others trailing behind her.Damn it I really hated that fricken girl and since i didnt have a gang i knew that my life here would be as bad as hell.

  The next day i woke up with back pain that put me in the crappiest mood ever! I dressed in a comfortable hoodey and some sweat pants, today i really didnt care how i looked. I was walking to school and heard someone yelling my name from behind me, but i didnt feel like turning around, so i just kept walking.

Soon the person ran up to me, I looked to my side and was about to yell at the stranger for personal space when i noticed it was Ian. He fell into step beside me. "Well goodmorning to you too, sunshine." "I'm sorry Ian its just im angry about yesterday and in the morning i woke up with a horrible back pain". "Alright, alright. What happened to you yesterday? Judy got to you?".

"who the hell is Judy?". "the small girl in the gang of bully's with the broken nose and millions of frekles. Who else?", he looked at me questingly. "oooohhhhhhh her, i call her freckles, i dont ask bullys thier names?". "Really i thought every cute girl who gets bullied asks the bully their name.", he said sarcasticly.We started to laugh but then i stopped realizing something."you think im cute?"i asked looking into his eyes. "oh look we're here better hurry up or will be late.", he told me and started sprinting towards the school. Did he have a crush on me? If he didn't then why would he avoid it. I shrugged it off for now and started to run towards the school as well.

* Wait what! He thinks shes cute? Since when? Comment down below how you think this story should continue!!! One of your ideas might be used for the next part!!! Oh and please vote!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!:P