OC STUFF

OKAIIIIIIIIII I FEEL LIKE DOING THIS SOOOOOOO...

SOME DATA ABOUT MY OCS AND WHO I SHIP THEM WITH. IDK but I care about them more than actual real life people.
And also because I'll probably be mentioning my OC's from time to time.

Kira (from book Fused with Truth)

She is a Zoroark, and.. uh... HER FUR IS WHITE

Age:IDK HOW OLD SHE IS JUST IMAGINE A WHITE ZOROARK THAT LOOKS LIKE A 15-YEAR OLD WHEN SHE IS USING HER ILLUSION TO BE HUMAN.

There is already a physical description in my ridiculous book. But it obvious she has long hair anyways.

Worst thing to give OC: A list of people's secrets because she doesn't know that you're supposed to not tell anybody.

SHIP: Nothing. She is even denser than MarpingGalaxy . Also this situation:

4 of my main pokemon OC's are eating at a table. A waiter asks if they are in a double date. Aries and Alyn (other OCs) blush and say no sat the same time, Dairu just laughs to himself, and Kira is just there like, "What's a date?"

Dairu (based on my player in Pokemon Y)

He's a guy. OFC he is. idk ill put a pic later for physical descriptions but I might not bc I am a lazy person

OKAI FOR THE PERSONALITY AND SHIZ (this might get a bit complex tho)

He's actually really friendly (cough cough not me cough), and he has tons of clothes. His best friend even borrows from him during special occasions. Also, when he's near his senpai, he gets really shy and avoids eye contact.

Also, his actual name is Damien Russel, but his friends just call him Dairu or Isshu ( esp Shauna) because he doesn't want to be called "Damie" (I thought of that and I want to use it in a 'fic to annoy him. Also, his sister [MarpingGalaxy 's OC] is the only one who calls him that). Like his sister, he loves to make bad puns.

Family stuff now. His mom was from Kanto, then she moved to Unova and married. So practically, he's half-Kantonian(?) half-Unovan. And he was born in Unova and moved to Kalos when the was 17. That means he lived in Kalos for one year now.

Age: 18. I actually gave him a birthday which is November 14, but he won't age up until I write a fanfic with his birthday as an event (which I wrote on his birthday. Before, he was 17)

Pokemon: He has a lot, but he's usually found with Kairil( a prankster Delphox who is a shipper).

SHIP: Siebold. BC my ship sense went off at these two.

Worst thing to give OC: Cooking materials. Just don't. He'll burn your house down.

Aries

Another guy. I might upload a drawing of him, but the only good drawing I have of him is him angry, so I'll draw him. Probably with cheap markers.
Also Dairu's best friend.
Personality time! He's actually quite emotionless. If he does show any form of emotion, it's usually because he's alone, and he'll quickly go back to his usual stoic state. Also, he's really patient. Just don't push him too far. And he dislikes puns and the cold.

Aries is really into baking, and he usually cooks food for the other OC's. His favorite thing to bake is a combination of snickerdoodles and chocolate chip cookies. I can assure you that it's really good.

He's Unovan, and his hometown is Nimbasa City(should be homecity  tho). When he was a kid, he he spent most of his time in Chargestone Cave, so he made friends with a lot of Joltik. He even brings one of them to work along with his Fraxure. Oh, and he works as a Depot Agent at the subway.
He also is really intimidated by Ingo.

Age: 20.

Pokemon: A female Joltik named Twitch and a male Fraxure named Hailey.

SHIP: Alyn, another OC.

Worst thing to give OC: Too much sugar. When he has too much sugar, it never ends well. Luckily, he's quite conscious of this, so he puts less sugar in his pastries.

Alyn

Eh, I'm too lazy to draw her so description time!

She has dark brown eyes and hair. Alyn is as tall as Aries, who is 5 inches taller than Dairu.
That means since Dairu is 6', Aries and Alyn are 6' 5".
Why is everyone tall except for me.
I suck so much at physical description, so let's move to personality.

Whatever you do, do not tell a pun near her. She will push you in the nearest body of water possible. Even if you are on a ship.

Her hometown is Snowpoint in Sinnoh, so she's used to really cold temperatures, unlike Aries.

She's quite friendly, but she doesn't like too many people at one place. Alyn also is quite good at parkour.

She works as a delivery person.

Age: 21.

Pokemon: A female Sneasel named Sharon, a female Archeops named Archer and a male Joltik named Jason.

Ship: Aries. I already wrote 4 fanfics of them in my notebook.

Worst thing to give OC:
A camera. She'll pop out at random intervals and take your picture, then run away

WAUW THIS TOOL SO LONG IT'S LIKE I WROTE A GRAMMAR ESSAY

ENJOY MY DRAWING OF CHEAP MARKER.

EDIT:
That's an old drawing of Aries. I have nicer ones, but they're in black and white and they're pretty small. But they have nicer quality though *cough cough* Neko!Aries *cough*