TAGS AND FACTS GALOREE MAEHHEHEH

What.
NanaTheBannana and princess_pinkxxx both tagged me for the same thing so double the questions I think? ?? Anyways...

Rules:

1. Post these rules
2. Tag 13 people
3. You must say 13 facts about yourself
4. You must answer everyone's question
5. Write 13 questions for the people you've tagged
6. No backing out
7. You must do this within a week
8. Tag backs are not allowed
9. Creativity with the title is needed

FACTS ABT MEEEE:

1. I' m the eldest in my family.

2. Currently, I have around 15 OC's. They might be even more ;-; . I didn't put all of the in this book. Also, one of them is in reshiraam  's book.

3. I'm that person in class who doesn't race their hand that much because they say I have to "give chances to others".   I ACTUALLY DECIDED TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE TEACHER CALL ME.

4.  Apparently,  compared to most of my classmates, I am holy af. When my CLE teacher says some event in the Bible, they're all like: "really when did this happened". And I'm there like: Guys. Why. But I am made of a shitton of sin *deletes browser history*

4. My friends call me a plant.

5. I once got a -1 in my project just because I used a folder that was too big.

6. I'm also that person in class who doesn't fangirl whenever a teacher uses a picture of One Direction or 5SOS or whatever girls are into nowadays. Excuse me, I am trying to concentrate on the lesson, please stop your high-pitched demon noises.

7. My room is literally the least private place in my house. One side is a hugeass mirror (also a cabinet), then the other side is a window.

8. I once referred to a fictional character as "my son" in front of my cousin. He actually thought I had an actual son.

9. The first time I wanted to kill someone was when I was around 7.

10. I used to have anger problems. But now, I am the most chill person in my class.

11.  I used to do taekwondo.

12. My art used to suck. A lot. And I was proud of it. I mean, I was proud to have made this atrocity? (sorry for crappy camera)

 I mean, I was proud to have made this atrocity? (sorry for crappy camera)