Chapter 5

Stephen's POV

We're walking in the aisle of the hallway  and it irritates the hell out of me because our every move causes commotion.. I hate noisy girls argh!!

I looked at my friends and the hell!! They are enjoying the crowd!! and Drake is saying greetings to his fans.. Seriously??

Nathan is waving his hand to his fans, Zach is smiling like an idiot so I left them there as fast as I can, they are pissing me off!! Bigtime!

As I entered our room, I saw the annoying girl yesterday, I hope her attitude will be like her angelic voice but unfortunately its not.. She's sitting at my favorite spot again.

I walked coldly towards her not minding the girls who are giggling because of my presence..tss!

I made her stand, but she argued about her effin rights the hell i care about it?! Tss.. As if our professor will mind her. Anyway I still won.. Huh!

So I sit there and get my earphones then plug it to my phone.. Im a guy whom they called the Man of Few Words. Yeah. I hate repeating myself, I hate talking to people and I hate prolonging the topic.

So time goes by, its dismissal already, Nathan texted me we have a practice so I immediately fix my things and go there already.

But damn! they are late shit! They were the one who set the time of our practice! Argh. I hate waiting

After 30 minutes..

"Yow pare! Are y---"
"Shut up Zack! You are 30 minutes late!!!!" I cut what he was going to say.. Irritating
"...because of that 200 laps and 50 push ups! Now!"

"But captain wala naman tayo sa court practice ng banda ngayon!!"

"Make it 100 push ups, NOW"

"Aangal ka pa pre? Hahaha.. Tara gawin na ntin.. Bago pa trumiple.." Nathan

While they are still warming up. I remembered the past, again.. This is why I hate being alone sometimes.. Argh!

"I love you babe!!" Ang ganda talaga niya.. Ang sweet pa kaya mahal na mahal ko tong babaeng to. Shit.. So corny!

"I love you too babe (kiss)" so cute. Hahaha... Nagbablush siya. Kathleen is her name, I love her to death. She's caring, beautiful,kind, knows how to cook, loving, not fund of waring daring clothes.. So all in all she's perfect for me.. Matampuhin nga lang pero shes still cute even if shes like that haha...

Everything is perfect between the both of us, we love each other, our relationship is legal to their family, and we will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary this month but.....

Its our 3rd anniversary, may hinanda akong surprise date for her kahit na ilang araw niya na akong hindi tinitext. I miss her so damn much. Hindi din alam nila tita at tito (parents niya) na pupunta ako dito because yeah I want to surprise her nga. I walked until I reached their front door but I noticed that its partly open so I sneak first just to be sure that my plan will not fail but as I sneaked, I heard her and tita talking..

"Kelan mo ba sasabihin sa kanya? Bukas na ang alis natin at naghihintay na yung bestfriend/fiance mo sa L.A ?" Huh? Fiance? Alis? L.A ? The hell! Whats the meaning of this?