Chapter Fourteen

Aleena's P.O.V.

It's been over a month since I gave Alex and Jessie alcohol at my party. I still have no idea what happened after I gave it to them. All I wanted was for Alex to separate from her and maybe kiss me a little bit, or a lot. My plan obviously didn't work because they seemed closer than ever after that night.

After that fateful night, I vowed to myself that I would make Alex Mathis my boyfriend, no matter what I had to do to make it happen.

I had a headache all day, so I decided to go to CVS to buy ibuprofen or something. I was standing in the medicine aisle when I saw the worst thing I could possibly see. Jessie Sepeda. Actually, Jessie Sepeda with a bag full of pregnancy tests. I kind of wanted to throw up. If those tests are for her, then the baby has to be Alex's. I mean, she's not a slut, so she would never cheat on him. She's actually kind of ni- Aleena! Get yourself together! Jessie Sepeda is the girl who stole Alex from you. I owe it to myself to make her pay, and I have the perfect way to do it.

Thank you, headache.

------

I headed back to school as soon as I bought pain killers. I pulled into the school parking lot just in time to see Jessie in Andy Baker's car.

Why would she be in Andy Baker's car? Where's Alex?

Jessie hugged Andy Baker and got out the car. The look on her face suggests that she wanted to be anywhere else but school. She probably just wanted to take those pregnancy tests. The anticipation must be hard on he- oh my gosh! Was I really being sympathetic towards Jessie Sepeda? I don't even know who I am anymore.

I quickly got out of my car and rushed into school to see where Jessie went. I pushed through the people in the hallways, wanting everyone to get he hell out of my way, and ran into the person that could made me twirl my hair and bat my eyelashes.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" Alex was holding a bottle of water when I bumped into him. I must've knocked it out of his hand because now he had a wet patch going from the top of his polo shirt to the bottom. He looks good in red.

"Hey, Alex. We haven't talked in a while." I leaned against a nearby locker and started twirling my hair. It was a habit I had when talking to him. He is just so hot.

"Aleena, you're not really the person I want to be talking to right now." Ouch, that hurt a little bit. Everyone likes talking to me, I'm Aleena Mendoza for crying out loud.

"And why not?" I pushed myself off the locker and stood closer to Alex. My actions made him back away from me a little more. I was actually offended by his distance.

"Is that really a question you want an answer to Aleena?" Alex folded his arms and stared down at me with irritation practically visible on his person.

"Listen, you're hot, I'm hot. If you ask me, we'd be this school's power couple." I just went for it. There's no way he could deny me when I practically force it on him.

"In case you've forgotten. I have a girlfriend who I actually care about a lot, Aleena." Alex didn't seem phased by my offer, so I decided to turn up the heat.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Alex? Because I just saw Jessie getting "friendly" with Andy Baker in his car five minutes ago." She did hug him, so it wasn't a total lie. Of course, it wasn't anything too "friendly," but Alex didn't need to know that.

"You're wasting your time, Aleena." Alex spoke as if he didn't believe me, but the way he clenched his fists suggested otherwise. I was getting to him.