*chapter 2*

10 months ago

I finally finished packing my things, 'Thank God. I'm finally done. 'My two room apartment used to be my only sacred possession. It's filled with so many memories. I look around my tiny apartment filled with shabby furniture . The walls look pale , the paint on them is coming off. The celling is dark with water marks .The smell of cabbage  is in the air.  Someone's cooking cabbage in the neighborhood. The couple next door are fighting and yelling at each other. I was looking at my apartment with so much wonder ,just like I did 6 years ago when I first bought it. Wow! So much time has passed. The train of  my thoughts were put to a stop as I heard  a knock on the door. I turned around and saw the Butler standing  on the door. He politely asked if I had any other luggage and informed me that the car was there. I turned around to pick up the rest of the  boxes . Looking at the empty walls I felt sad. I never had a single picture to hang.  I always thought this was my life , alone and friendless. Now there is a butler  waiting at my door calling me ma'am . I know nothing about manner , Correction: I have no manner. After all I have spent 8years of my life from one foster home to another. Foster parents don't teach you anything, let alone manners. I only learn to fight for my right and of course , food. The memories give me goosebumps. I shiver just thinking about them. I come back to present after hearing someone clear his throat. I turn around to see the Butler . 'what was his name again?' I give him last of my luggage. I politely smile at him thinking of something to say. He looks up and opens his mouth to speak. "Anything else, ma'am?"

Here I thought he was gonna say something more ....., well more frank, I guess. I simply shook my head. I don't wanna open my mouth and speak rubbish. Because of my foul language, anything I say is rubbish. I turn around, but he speaks up,"when will you be leaving,ma'am? ". I  simply reply  within and hour or so. He then shuts the door on his own accord and leaves. 'Who does that nowadays?' Where I grew up, u just slam the door shut.
I head to the bathroom , run a hot bath. Grab the only piece cloth I left behind , I didn't  have that many cloths though. I soak in the warm water. I feel so tired. Slowly I drift off to sleep .
I dream about the day when I went to my foster home after the child service finally decided that have harassed me enough. I was wearing a white dress, that had more holes than I could count. It was so dirty that it was nearly black. I was only three years old. The  woman in pantsuit dropped me in front of a shabby old house. The door opened and a women in her 40's. She had a pearl white teeth and million dollar  smile. My heart warmed by this sight. I felt happy that finally i had a family.  Boy, was I ever more wrong! The woman took me inside and shut the door . Her smile fading. Finally she watch that child service leave through the window. Turning around she grabbed my arm with brute force shoved me in a room filled with children and slam the door shut. I fell and looked around. All the children started to come closer and closer every passing minute.  They're hand touch skin, nail claw my flesh I scream on the top of my lungs. Only a muffled tone leave my  mouth. I try to break free. I throw my arms and kick in the air. Nothing stops them

I jerked awake. A pair of big, male hands  rocking me and saying soothing words. I blink hard  to stop my tears from falling. I start to calm down a bit. The hand is now drawing small circle on my shoulder.
'Wait! Whose hand are those?' I instantly jerk back to see the most handsome man on earth. Big brown eyes, much lighter shade than mine, strong jaw. His nose looks as if it's been broken a few times. His wearing a black T-shirt and a brown leather jacket. I look up to see his face. I see his Adams apple Bob as he looks into my eyes. What I would do to his his neck. Ugh!!.. I mentally scold myself. Then I see something in his eyes. I fail to address what it was. He suddenly looks down and I see a tint of red blush speard  on his cheeks. He immediately looks away. I look down to see what was wrong . Oh my sweet baby Jesus. I was awkwardly naked as a wee baby I put my hand around my chest to hide as much skin as possible as I turn my back to him. The water, now cold , splashed a little as I moved
"What the fuck? Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my bathroom?. " I chocked out the words. I was so damm embarrassed. I could my cheeks heated and multiple shades of crimson.he cleared his throat before speaking. Then I heard his beautiful deep voice. I was mesmerized."I knocked  a couple  of times , no one answered and the door was open . so I let myself in."......."That doesn't mean u have to barge in and run  into  someone's bathroom . That's not very appropriate."I felt all kind of shame for not locking the door. He sighed and took a deep breath. He answered in a husky voice. "I heard you're voice. I thought you might be hurt, so came hereto help .I swear it was just an honest mistake. I didn't know you were.....you know'  He said all that in one breath.  Is it possible to get turned on by hearing someone's gentle  yet heavy breathing. But I was. I felt the water getting warmer around the wonderland between my leg .I squirmed and squeezed my legs together. I don't know if he sensed anything or not, But he coughed. "I'll give you some privacy . I'll just wait outside"he said that in a lust filled tone. then turned around and left. My heart and body dreaded his departure. My breathing was rigged. I tried my utmost to control myself. But all I wanted to do was slide my fingers in between my  legs, Even though I have never done it beforeYes,  I never master-bated. It was never necessary. I was to busy to provide food and clothes for myself that a boyfriend, even a one night stand seemed like a rich man's dream. Yes, folks. I ,  Sarah Harrison , am a virgin. I shook all the thoughts out my head and stood up into my bathtub. I wrap myself around with the towels. I am so greatful to my luck that I brought my closed with me in the bathroom.

A\N:
I am A very slow writer . but I will try my best to at least post one chapter a week. Thanks for reading.