tender love.

Dear dairy.
have you ever lost a friend just because they wanted popularity over you? I get hated everyday and get bullied by my own old bestie. He was literally my life until Tyler and his gang which are the popular kids asked if he wanted to play. he thought about it and ditched me. Just for Popularity. I only have one trustful friend now. And that's just Riley. I really want the old Christopher Lanzon back.
Lauren out. Xx
I close the book and start to cry. I look up to the lanes of the Polaroid pictures that I hang on strings and tiny wooden clothes hanger. I remember when Chris brought me a Polaroid camera just because I was crying. I really can't believe how spoilt I was when I was around him. I look at the lanes of pictures and realise that two thirds of the pictures were Chris and I. i rip them off and leave it in my little hidden treasure chest. I cry harder realising that I've lost my old best friend. I read past some of more dairy entries and I found these.
19th January 2012
Dear diary,
it's only one more year until highschool. holy moly I'm gonna pass out. Chris has spoilt me soo much. I actually  can't believe how much he loves me as his bestie well I love him to the moon and back too. we even promised eachother that no matter where we'll go, we'll still be BESTIES forever!
Lauren out. Xx

21st June 2012
Dear diary,
ITS MAH BIRTHDAYYYYY WOOOHOOO! and man am I happy! I'm finally an official TWELVIE! And DAYUMM DID CHRIS BUY ME SOMETHING! he bought me a matching bracelet to his and in the charm says partner in crime and it's actually a heart split together and it's soo adorable! I'm gonna keep this till I die so people! At my funeral make sure you plop this bracelet into my coffin! HAHAH lol!
By Lauren smiths.
P.s LAUREN OUT.!

I read these entries and it makes my eyes water. I hear a notification from my phone.
and it was from Chris.
Chris- hey Lauren! Sorry about ditching you at lunch again! HAHAH you actually deserve it! Loser!

I stare at the screen with anger, sadness and fear.
I can't believe I still wear the partner in crime bracelet. I take it off and leave it with the old photos. I decide to look at the photos. Even though I knew that it will only make it worse.
there was one where we were both holding ice cream. Chris was looking at his nose and sticking his tongue out and I was on his shoulders looking at him laughing. We were at surfers paradise.
There was another one where Chris and I were putting our wrists next to eachother showing the partners in crime bracelet.
Then this one shook me the most. The first kiss from him. A friendly bestie cheek kiss. I stood there holding Chris' hands (the hands we wore our bracelets) I was wearing a black crop top that says "sorry, not sorry" on it and some shorts. Chris wore a tshirt and shorts as well. I remember when he kissed me. I felt sparks fly.

I can't believe I actually believed our parents when they said that we were cute together.

oh how everything changed in the shot of a bullet.
----
HEY GUYS! Hope you like my new story! so far I've got a In stereo fan fic which is actually instereo next door. STAY TUNED HUEHUEHUE. I'm working on a Chris one rn and oh. I need one for Jakob. Well stay on your seats and don't move cause mores coming up. YEWWW