Adopted By Kellin Quinn (Vic Fuentes love story)

Faith POV

"Mom!!!! Mom!!! Come on please don't leave me." I woke up from my nightmare,don't leave me I whisper.

I heard a knock on my, room door "Come in." I said "Faith umm.... there's people who want to adopt you." Ms. Lynn said sadly

I just look down I'm sad to leave Ms. Lynn cause she was like a mother to me, all I said was "Okay"

Oh sorry I forgot to introduce i'm Faith Rose I'm 16 years old my favorite bands are Sleeping with Sirens,My Chemical Romance,Pierce the Veil,Black Veil Brides,The Cure and ect. I lost my Brother,Mom and Dad in a house fire 3 years ago.

"Faith come on you have an interview to do with the family,so hurry up and get ready." said Ms. Lynn. I got ready and walked down the stairs, at the end of the stairs I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw the Kellin Quinn from Sleeping with Sirens!

"Come on now Faith" said Ms. Lynn.

*Interview*

Kellin POV

Katelynn and I both agreed to adopted a child, so Copeland can have a older sister,so she's not the only child. So we got online to look up the closest orphanage,the closest to us was Sunset Orpanage. (A/N: I made the name up i don't know if it is a real name for an orpanage) All we see is blonde sluts and jackass boys, but there was one girl that was diffrent from all of them. I asked Katelynn "How about this girl?" "Yes" Katelynn said so we clicked on her to learn more about her.

Name: Faith Amber

Age:16

Hobby's: Write,Draw,Listen to her favorite band's Sleeping with Sirens,My Chemical Romance,The Cure,Pierce the Veil,Black Veil Brides and ect.

Why she in the orpanage:She lost her Family in a house fire 3 years ago,she went back in the house to save her brother.But when she got her brother out he lost all oxygen and died in her arms.

"She sure as hell had a hard life." I said "Yeah she did" Katelynn said, "But she has an fucking good taste in music!" Katelynn just laughed and said "Lets go."

*Skip drive*

We finally made it to the orpanage,we walk up to the counter the woman said "Hello I'm Mrs.Lynn how may I help you?" "Umm. We are wondering if we can adopt a girl?" She handed me a book with all the adoption girls. "I said we'll like to adopt her" The woman looked down like she was upset. "Okay." was all she said, then she walked upstairs to get Faith.

We sat down to wait then we hear "Faith come on you have an interview to do with the family,so hurry up and get ready." We see Mrs.Lynn come back from upstairs she said "She'll be right down." A couple minutes later, Faith walks down she looks up to see Katelynn and I standing there. Faith said "Oh my god you are Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens!!!! and your Katelynn Quinn!!!"

Faith POV

I can't belive this is happening, one of my hero's are adopting me. I went to give Mrs.Lynn a hug goodbye "I'll miss having you around here you we're like a daughter I never had Faith." She said with tears running down her face. I forgot that her daughter die 4 years ago from an unknown disese. I walked out of the building and put all my stuff in the trunk, and I got in the backseat and turned around to see Mrs.Lynn waving and crying goodbye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[----------------------

Hey all my peeps I have writen a new story and its a Vic Fuentes Love Story 

Love ya

XxLostInDarknessxX