Chapter 2

Faith's P.O.V

When we got to the house Katelynn showed me to my room "Here's you're room." She said "Thank you." I said to her "Call me if you need anything." She said before she left,I heard a knock on my door when I was trying to put the bed spread on "Who is it?" I asked "It's Kellin." He said "Come in." I said. "I just wanted to tell you welcome to the family you can call me Dad and Katelynn Mom if you to where not rushing you or anything." He said "Thanks." I said with a smile "Before you go back unpacking I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to warped tour with the band and I "Oh my god yes thank you,you,thank you!!!" I said hugging him. "Alright you have two days to get packed and ready." He said to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey you guys sorry that this chapter sucks and its very short and I have writersblock, so I need help If you guys have any ideas please message me in my inbox thank you.

Xoxo Love,

XxLostInDarknessxX