Chapter 1

My day starts off the same everyday. A basic shower, breakfast, and work. I was always away from home on trips and i never got to see my family as much as i wanted to. My day always ended with dinner and sleep and the same thing over again. As the days go on i get a trip every Tuesday. This week i had a trip in Canada where i had to handle a case that i have been on for two years. I truly will like my client to win but the evidence are so obvious that he killed the suspect.

I have been studying this client the same amount of years and he has done a lot things the have made society worst. I want to believe him but all the evidence i have been studying makes him seem like the criminal. I want to quit this case but client is already paying me and if i quit that leaves him guilty with charge.

Today on my way to work i got a call from my client. I answer with an hello he asks if i was ready for the case cause he thinks he is not guilty right. I hesitated to say yes cause i knew he was guilty with multiple charges but i couldn't tell them that. So i said yes to maybe make him think that it was true. This evidence has been my life to find out who is the victim of this crime. He is in Canada for a reason. Who else think smuggling drugs to Canada was a good idea.

Today i ask my self do I want to do this case. Cause at the same time i want to do this case but i don't know if i should lie to this client. I know he knows what he did he just doesn't want to go to jail for life. On my way home my wife calls me. She asks if i was coming home tonight for dinner. Knowing i usually don't get home for dinner. Today i tell my beautiful wife yes. I stop working and i head home right away to make it to dinner. As i pull into the driveway i see my daughter looking out the window waiting on me to get into the house.

As i come in the house my daughter instantly runs to me and gives me a hug. As i make my way to the kitchen i get the feeling that dinner was going to be good. My wife instantly runs to me and gives me a kiss. As i hug her telling her that i missed her she kissed me again. While she cooking me and my daughter set the table. We sit down and i ask Mariah our daughter how school was going. She responds and in a exciting way saying good. As we talk the smell of pork chops and macaroni hits my nose. I call my son Emmett down for dinner. She puts food on the table and we pray. As we are eating i ask my son Emmett how school is. Emmett says well and that he made it on the honor roll for the hole first card marking. After dinner we all went upstairs to get a good nights rest. When i woke up i had to pack my bag. Got some coffee and left. When i arrived to the airport they checked my bag and i went to the flight and relaxed. Then i fell asleep.