im invited.OMGG

Yoona's P.O.V

The sun was shining through my window and it was silent until my ringtone started playing.

"What is it!"I said,feeling irritated

The person on the phone apologized for disturbing and introduced himself as the manager of my favourite idol,Sehun.I quickly apologized for my rudeness.He giggled and announced that I was one of the lucky fans that are invited for Sehun first official birthday party that I had won through a competition I had registered for and he also told me to check my letter box.I bade him goodbye and then slapped myself a couple times to see if I was dreaming.I could not believe that I was going to Sehun's birthday party.I had been a fan of him since his debut, 4 years ago.

"Yoona!Yoona!"my mother called.

I went down and ate my breakfast.

After breakfast,I went to my room to get ready for the party.I picked out the prettiest dress in my wardrobe.I decided to do a bun with my hair as I wanted to be simple but elegant as well.I took out my bag and put in my things like my expensive camera and quickly checked my letterbox like the manager had instructed.

I saw the birthday party invatation card and I kept it my bag.Lastly,I put the wrapped present I had wrapped for the idol in my bag.

I drove my car to the venue and saw a lot fans chanting,"Sehun...!Sehun...!Happy Birthday Sehun...!Sehun...!".

I parked my car and tried to squeeze through the crowd to get to the entrance.

"Invitation card please,"the security guard ordered.

I showed my invitation card and the security guards opened the gate.The uninvited fans tried to go in but the security guards blocked them.My jaw dropped when I went in as the place was decorated nicely and there were only a few fans present.The appearance of Sehun broke the silence.We all chanted his name in unison.

"Hello to all invited fans!My name is Sehun and i will be celebrating my birthday with you guys,"Sehun said to mark the opening to his party.

Suddenly ,the birthday cake appeared and all the fans were singing the birthday song to Sehun.We all cried tears of joy.Sehun then blew his candles.

"I cannot believe I am 23 years old already,"Sehun said.

We all agreed when  Sehun asked if he could open the present before giving out the cake.The security then collected all the presents and put them on stage.He opened all the fans' presents.When he opened mine,my heartbeat started increasing and a worried look appeared on my face.

"Wow...!It is a leather jacket I saw at one of the expensive stores...I have always wanted it and it is from Yoona!"he cheered.

I was happy because I got a positive comment.He then said that he wanted the owner of the present to come up on stage.I was in great shocked and I walked up on stage.

"Thank You Yoona!"he thanked me.

He then suddenly hugged me and it made my jaw dropped.He asked me to wait a second.Then,he came back with a polaroid and we took a picture together.He then signed on the picture we took together .I grinned brightly when walking down stage.

The cake was then given out by Sehun himself.When he was giving the cake to me,he asked for my phone.I was shocked but I gave him my phone without any hesitation  and saw him typing something on my phone.He gave back my phone and gave me a slice of  cake.I was surpised to see his phone number on my phone.

After a few minutes,Sehun started talking,"I am happy to meet great fans like you guys and please continue supporting me."

The fans all started crying as the party had already ended.Everyone went out of the venue and when I wanted to leave the venue.I felt like someone gripped my wrist.It was surprisingly Sehun.

"Want me to send you home."he questioned.

I nodded.

"But what about my car?"I asked.

"No worries,I can ask my manager to drive your car to ur house."he said

"thank you very much and Btw my car is the red Ferrari."i said.

I gave him car keys and he passed the keys to his manager.

Me and sehun then went to his car.When we reached my home,I went out of the car and bade him goodbye to him.But he suddenly gripped my wrist and me closer.Without me realising,his face was extremely close to mine.I heart was thumping hardly.

"stop playing a fool"I said as I assumed that he was just fooling around

"I'm not joking around"he whispered in a sexy voice.

His face came closer to mine till our lips touched.I didn't kissed him back as I was extremely shocked.But as time passes,I kissed him back.The kiss was passionate.We stopped the kissing after a Long time.

"I fell for U at first sight.Ur both pretty on the inside and the outside.I know U weren't expecting this but Would you want to be my girlfriend,Yoona!"Sehun confessed.

I nodded with a tears of joy and he hugged me out of joy.

"Call me baby.Whenever you want,I will answer!Bye Yoona!"He bade goodbye.

He kissed me on my lips again before leaving.I waved to him back.We both smiled to each other while he  was walking away.I  grinned all evening and texting him the whole day.Interestingly,he answered all my calls and messages.The kiss was my first kiss and the most memorable one.He is also my first love.It was the most memorable day in my life .We promised to be together forever.

A/N
I published this story on www.asianfanfics.com
My account on asianfancs is    yoonhunlover .