Brother!

THE SECOND PAGE:

Thank god for my incapability to decide what I am going to do in the future, or else my maasi wouldn't have given me a direction to start with something. I had scored average marks in my twelfth, enough to have got me through an admission for BSc as suggested by maasi. So, 'Gadwal College of Science And Arts, Manali' invited me. And thus, I've found myself attending lectures of first year BSc for six weeks now.

Its nothing like school, no one bothers to know about my parents or why is it my aunt dropping me to college everyday. They just don't seem to notice and that provides me with a comfortable atmosphere. Besides, something really great happened. After years, I finally broke off the 'self reserved' shell around me and made new friends. They are really great. We attend college together, have lunch in the canteen and the best part is that, this friendship doesn't require any kind of personal information about me, or my past. Which used to be the only reason I never made friends in school. Anyway, I don't intend to make this dairy a depressing one, so I'll just list their names. They are not many, just the two of them. Amika Singh and Raj Vardhan.

Amika is beautiful, silent but self independent. She is a great friend of mine but most of the times she has her earphones plugged in her ears. Whereas Raj is an average looking, loud and merry kind of person, he thinks that he owes his life to music, and unlike his father, who is a retired navy officer, he would never like to join the defence of our country.

And when the three of us are together, it seems like three different personalities are melting into one to form a pure yet strong bond of friendship.

It's really great to have a life which can finally be termed as normal. More than that, I can now see my maasi happy. I told her everything about my exciting college life.

Right from the time when I had started understanding the reasons for my shattered childhood, I had sensed that maasi feels bad for me, she's always been the motherly figure in my life but she never really let me call her 'mom' because she always thought that one day I would have my family back. Only that she is so wrong, because even if situations carve themselves in such a way that my parents beg me to come back, I would never go back to them. I'll always stay by my maasi, because she is the only one who has craved to see me leading a normal life.

People think that everyone wants to be 'famous' and everyone works hard to achieve that. But in this world, there exist people like me, to whom, living an 'ordinary' life is so difficult to achieve that they have to go through numerous battles. Still I won't complain. Because if my life was a little different than what it is, I bet I wouldn't have liked it.

~^~

I am going to write another book, I had decided for myself. I didn't really have a story in my head, but I knew that if I put in enough efforts to dug out the truth of this mysterious girl, I would discover a brilliant hidden story which I would use as a plot for my next book. It might seemed a little selfish of me, but somewhere I felt that the mysterious girl wanted this story to reach many people, or atleast the 'concerned people'.

~^~
"I am going to write another book!" I said loudly and clearly. I was sure that the concerned ears had caught my words as I could see my father's lips curling to give out words.

"Before you all say anything, let me make myself more precise!" I interrupted all the three of them who were about to speak.

"I found this diary in Delhi, it belongs to a girl.... " I told them everything that I had found. Throughout my speech, I could see different colour appearing and disappearing from my parents' faces, and unfortunately they were 'anger red' when I finished.