Ch.2 Needed or Wanted

I have thought about it a lot sense thanksgiving. Do I like him more than a friend a best friend even. I think I do. All he has ever done sense he has moved here was be nice to me, hug me when I'm sad and he would just laugh with me until I thought I would die.

Does he like me to?

Thanksgiving has ended and fall is starting to turn into winter.

December fourteenth, Christmas will be here in just a week. We get out for Christmas break on Wednesday. So I have to talk to Zander some more to find out what he wants because I have to get something to say that I care. I went into the library to talk to him after I ate with my friend Samantha, and he was sitting their alone with his headphones and reading some Edgar A. Poe. So I go to talk to him, and as soon as I look away for two seconds to see who was playing How to be a heart breaker by Marina and the Diamonds; The new girl Sarah had already sat down with him. I tried to hide behind a bookcase, but he saw me. Zander signaled me to come over and sit, but she would be over there with me and Zander. I don't to be anywhere near him when she's around. So I said I had to go work on my homework from Friday, before sixth period.

After sixth period Zander came behind me and gave me a hug.

Alex- Is there a reason why you had to come up behind me and give me a hug?

Zander- No, no reason it just looked like you could use a hug today. It sounded like you were mad at me for something in the library today.

Alex- No I'm not mad I'm just...

Zander- Just what?

Alex- Never mind I don't wana say what about okay.

Zander- Okay? Well how is your day so far?

Alex- It's been okay I guess.

Zander- You guess huh, well okay. Is there anything that I can do to make you feel great rather than I guess?

(Of course there was something he could do. He could tell me how he really felt, and maybe I would have enough courage to know my absolute feelings.)

Alex- No there's really nothing you can do, its just me being depressed right now that is all.

Zander- Well if that is the case I'm just going to give you a big hug.

Zander and I hugged for five to six minutes, we both had tardy's, but we didn't care. Which it kind of did make me feel a little bit better after all, and as soon as we let go of each other I knew how I felt about him I lo...lov... lo... oh even in my head I can't say the actual word. Why was it so hard to say that four lettered cupid. I had no idea.