Meeting 5SOS

11-11-16

It started when I came in the line for the signing at 4am, and everybody was so nice!! I got numbered and I was number 74 out of 200!! I sat down and it was really cold and it was raining a bit and it was really windy though. But that didn't matter all the way!! All the fans were so nice! We started talking about the band and stuff, and we shared some food and stuff to keep warm. A few hours later the line reached 200 people, it was so sad to see all those faces of people who didn't make it to the 200 :/. So now and then the police came to see if everything was okay (they were really handsome) and they starter playing slsp in their car😂. Later the organisation came and started put down the fances. It was so funny, we all had to stand up and move backwards, well yeah that didn't go really well haha everyone was screaming BACKWARDS BACKWARDS!! Cause yeah we were already with more than 200 fans in one line. After that we got numbered again but now they gave use small papers with a number on it (now I had 72) I had to keep it cause if you lost it you were not allowed to go inside. After that we all sat down again in the cold. I was wearing ripped jeans so my knees turned blue because of the cold. Luckily the security was really nice so we could go to the starbucks to buy some warm coffee and to go to a proper toilet. After that I went back to the line and we played some uno and some fans were playing music. A few hours later it was 1 o'clock so we all had to stand up and the first group ( number 1 to 10) went inside. When they said that number 71 till 80 had to go inside it was my turn. We walked to the cash desk to buy sgfg and then we got to walk down on the stairs to the basement of the shop. And got placed in a line again. We sat between shelvings of music albums in the shop. They played 5sos music really loud in the shop so everybody was singing. And I could see the table and the chairs the boys were going to sign the albums. An hour later it was 3pm so the boys could come every moment. One of the organisators took the microphone to tell us the rules of the signing. Everyone was so excited!! A few minutes later the man took the microphone again and said: "Are you ready for 5 seconds of summer?!" And everyone screamed. "Here is 5 Seconds Of Summer!!" Everyone went crazy as fuck. They started playing SKH again and suddenly the boys came in!! And everybody was loosing their shit haha and so did I. Infortunately Michael was wearing his safety pin beanie on his head (I wanted to see his hair haha) but oh my god they were real and so close!! Luke was wearing a snapback and had a beard. And cal and ash just had nothing in their head. Immediately the first fans had to go to them to sign their album. And so it all went really fast. We weren't allowed to make pics with the band and to hug them unfortunately :/. A few minutes later securety man gave me the sign to go to the boys. And I was freaking out. First I came to Ash, he said Hi and signed my album and he was the only one I could propary say Hi thank you so much for everyting. He said it was okay and I gave him a high five. AND HIS HANDS ARE SO BIG HOLY SHIT. He smiled so cute and seemed very happy!! Then I came to Luke, he said Hi and signed my album aND HIS SHOULDERS ARE SO WIDE!! And I saw his lipring. I think I also said thank you but I don't remember cause I was loosing my poop. I also gave Luke a high five and his hands are hella big as well. The next lad was Calum. He said hi thank you for comming with that cute accent and signed my album. I gave him a high five and I thanked him. Then I went to Michael. My favourite. He said hey how are you? And I said I'm fine thank you so much. He signed my album. I gave him a high five but ater that he took my hand and held it a few seconds while he was looking deep in my eyes, i feld like i was in kind of trans. His eyes were so beautiful. After that he said thank you and I walked away while I started crying and stuff. Some staff gave me a poster and I had to go outside. I still don't realise what happened but yeah it is truth. A few minutes later I went to the back of the building to see them going out of the building, a lot of fans were there. Unfortunately I only saw the cars because they had black windows but I saw a few lights going through the windows like they were taking pictures or stuff like that.

This was my experience with meeting 5SOS, my dream. I hope ya all will meet them one day.

X FEMiKEy