Dark Link?

(Y/N) was walking home from school, oh how she hated it. Everyone bullied her because she had (H/L) (H/C) along with (E/C). (Y/N) held her tears back hoping someday someone would save her from this cruel world.

You're p.o.v
As soon as I walked through the door I was bombarded with questions, yes I was home early mainly because I couldn't take the pain anymore. Ignoring my mother I walked straight for my room, I always enjoy it there having all the Link posters possibly and a few Dark Link ones along with each and every game. My favorite game being (F/G) it always calmed me down.
I plop on my bed and sighed "perhaps I could play some LOZ" I turned my (I/C) (I/C means insert console) and picked up its controller, I started a new game seeing as I'll be here for a while my mom would be going to work. I loved (F/C) (he/she) was the best only if I could meet them in person. 'That wont happen (Y/N) face the facts and move on' my brain was right perhaps I did need to grow up.

I was about to turn the console off after maybe 5 hours of playing I nearly beat the game. But a hand shot out the screen, I couldn't hold back a scream. Soon the whole body was out and looked at me, he had blood red eyes, a black tunic, grey tights, black hat and boot, but most importantly white hair 'Dark Link!?!?!' "Dark Link!". The male tilted his head "how do you know my name?"

Hey guys and girls yes this is the first chapter and I promise i'll make a requested book 'HoodiexReader' but I'm incredibly busy with school and shit I hope you can forgive me and this crappy chapter I promise i'll make them better! Dont forget to Follow, comment, vote and share Bye
Dark Link