helping him

Reader-chan's P.O.V

I giggled at his fiery temper "ok ok I'm going" I laugh and start walking to what was the west ward, 'am I really living her with The Dark Link'. I smiled happily and looked about the dark and long hallways "it's so gloomy here Darky, do you know what a candle of light bulb is". Yet again the small silver-ette glared at me "don't call me that, and no I don't know what a light bulb is" he jumped out of my arms, the warmth instantly disintegrated as I followed him.

I grinned watching him try and grab a book "Dark you aint as tall as the first shelf never mind that one". He sighed and looked back at me "c-can you pick me up please (Y/N)".

I smile and walk toward the small boy and picking him up gently lifting him up to the shelf he wanted.

Dark Link's P.O.V

I blushed lightly but happy using the darkness to hide it, I grabbed the book of magic and relaxed, flipping through the book in (Y/N)'s arms. "Hmm where is it?!?" I growled unable to find the right spell "what are you looking for?". I sighed "a spell to help with this stupid situation". She giggled at me as if I was stupid.

"Do you mean this one" she gently placed me back down pointing at a page between my fingers "ahh, thank you (Y/N)!!" She mused a quick 'no problem' as I whispered the spell. Growing slightly upto my original size.