The Awakening

Dr. Robi... Dr. .. Hey..
He heard him as he squint his eyes, finally awakened by his bestfriend and co-Doctor, Dr. Ciolo.
Dr. Ciolo: having that daydream again? Eh? Did you see that same lady again you told me about?

The doctor still caught-up from his nap, trying to recall what had transpired in his dreams this time.

Dr. Robi: yes, I was there, at the same place, at a shoreline.. And she was there too... again looking at the sunset, just like the last time.
Dr. Coilo: (speaking in a mild-toned voice) look, Rob.. I'm worried about you.. I know it must've been hard for you, but -
Dr. Robi: Nic, it's fine.. I'M fine. It's not about it. It's just.. I.... I don't know.
Dr. Ciolo: it's been over a year already Rob. I know if she was here she won't be happy seeing you like this. I know I'm not...

Dr. Rob looked down, his almost lack of unemotional facial expression covers up his sadness in his eyes.

Dr. Ciolo: (sigh) Rob, I've known you since we were kids... (sigh) Do you think you need a break for a while? It might help you, maybe you're just overworked, or maybe you just need some unwinding.. You know, just to help you out.

Dr. Robi: help me out w/ what exactly Nic? I told you I'm okay, thanks for the advice. Maybe I just need some coffee. I need to go.