Chapter Eight

Jaime and Lauren asked me the next day if I would show them the pond. After a while of their begging, I caved and agreed.

We got to the pond and Lauren gasped, "It's so pretty! I wouldn't be surprised if unicorns came here."

Jaime rolled her eyes and they decided to wander around. I snuck into the shack and saw a letter. I picked it up and it said: "L, I've watched some of the musicals like you said I should. They were really funny! I liked that Darren guy. He seems cool. I've decided to ask you if you wanted to meet sometime. You don't have to agree, but I'd like to meet you in person. Later, D"

"He wants to meet!" Jaime shrieked.

I jumped and turned around. I asked, "When'd you get here?"

Lauren answered, "We followed you in here. Are you gonna agree?"

"I think so," I told them.

"Then you'll start going out and get married! Then you'll have kids and grow old together!" Lauren gushed.

I rolled my eyes and wrote while Jaime and Lauren argued about who was planning my wedding: "D, I've only seen two musicals so far. And I like Joe Walker and Joey Richter. They're so funny. I'd love to meet you too. I work until about 5 every night. So anytime after would work. Later, L"

---------------------------------------------

So they're gonna meeeeeeeeet. Sorry its so short!! Well I've been slacking on my writing, so I'll need to write the next part before I post it on here. I plan on writing (at least) a little of the next chapter after I'm done on here, because its already 11:30 pm. If it seems like I'm rushing through it, I'm sorry for that too. Like I said before, I don't like writing fillers. And now this note is getting long. I have a tournament this weekend so I don't know when I'll next update.

Recommend this please. Vote and/or comment as well please?