Chapter 1:I Wake Up

*Terrible punctuation*

I woke up in a dark room not knowing where I was.I moved around and managed to find my backpack where I found torches.When I put them up I realized I was just in my bedroom.

“ARTEMIS!!!” I yell to my roommate, “Hold on Jo!!!” She yells back.She opens my door “Ya?” she asks. “Why did you take down my torches” I ask clearly irritated. “Sorry last night I was trying to go to sleep but it was too freakin bright! But ya, sorry about that.” Art says as she closes my door and goes back into the living room that we just recently made.You know that one annoying friend that everyone has, but you just get along so well together so you’re still friends with them? Ya, thats Artemis for ya.

          I have two roommates, Artemis84 but we call her Art,and Jenjen1513 but we call her Jen.My username is Sammy, my real name is Jordyn, but everyone calls me Jo.Jen, and Art are both dating someone.Art is dating Duncan (LividCoffee), and Jen is dating Jason (TrueMU).But for some reason im not dating anyone.I think its just because im to nervous to ask anyone out.

         Before I go downstairs in the morning I always put on my armour because we’ve been having a problem where zombies always manage to break into our house.I go downstairs to get my breakfast which is always golden apples and water. “Good morning!” Jen yells as she looks up from her book. Before I can say good morning back to her, theres a knock on the door.No one usually came over other than Jason and Duncan, so I knew it was one of them.I open the door to see Ty (Deadlox)! As I look closer I notice he has a black eye and gashes all over his arms, and thats he’s missing his shirt.”What happened!?” I yell trying not to stare at his shirtless chest.I guess he noticed that I was staring at his chest so he put his hands on both sides of my head and lifts my face up so we’re looking into eachothers eyes.”My eyes are up here babe.”He says winking at me, with a smirk on his face.”But i’m fine, a creeper just blew up, and then a zombie came and was trying to grab me but it just ended up ripping my shirt off when I was trying to run away from it.” Ty says.

            While i’m talking to Ty I turn around when I hear voices upstairs.I then remember that last night was movie night and Jason, and Duncan came over last night to hang out with us, and I guess they just woke up.I bring my attention back to Ty “Are you sure you’re ok?It looks like the creeper,and zombie beat you up pretty badly.”I say obviously worried. “I’m fine really!” He says trying to convince me, “But I really came over here to ask if you wanted to go mining today?”. “Yeah of course!” I say trying not to sound desperate. I run upstairs to go get my pickaxe. “Where are you going?”Jen asks,she was always nosing into peoples business.”Going mining with Ty.” I says as I pick up my torches.  “Oooh Jo, and Ty getting it on!”Art says wiggling her eyebrows.”Ugh shut up!” I say rolling my eyes.I run back downstairs while saying “Ok, i’m ready!” to Ty. “Me too.Theres an awesome cave near my house, we can go mining there.”

“Sure.” I say trying to hide my face, because of how much I was blushing.