Chapter 2:Whispers

*Terrible Punctuation

“Here it is!” Ty yells running ahead of me.While we were walking to the cave I was looking at Ty the whole time so I ended up stepping on a chicken, and walking into a tree.When I fell he helped me up and asked if I was ok.I just nodded even though I felt REALLY embarrassed.I ended up falling into the cave also and I had to drink a healing potion. “Wow, you’re pretty clumsy” Ty says laughing.”But i’m clumsy too so you’re not alone.” he says trying to make me feel better.

         Once we finally got into the cave we split up so we could mine our own items.It only took me about 2 minutes until I found tons of diamonds! I had never seen that many diamonds in one spot so I instantly ran up to them and started mining.I bet Art, and Jen would want me to split the diamonds with them.Once I was finally done mining the diamonds I heard a hissing noise behind me.I turn around,and am suddenly face to face with a creeper.Right before it explodes its eyes turn white and it says “Those are some very nice diamonds you have there.”  And that was the last thing I heard before I flew back and slammed against the wall, and got knocked out.

    I woke up to the sound of tons of whispers telling me creepy things such as ,“He’s coming for you,you’re next,there’s no escape.” they said to me.I was too scared to open my eyes so I kept them closed.I didn’t know if the whispers were real, or if they were just in my head, so the first thing I did was scream for help. “HELP! HELP ME!!!”I screamed at the top of my lungs.”Shh! it’s ok! It’s just me, Ty!You’re safe....i’m here now.” He says trying to calm me.I feel him wrap his arms around me.I open my eyes and realize i’m in the little shack we built outside the cave we made a while ago.I also realize that we only put one bed in here, and that Ty and I are in the same one.

I turn my head to the door when I hear voices that sounded familiar outside the door,i’m pretty sure it was Art, and Jen’s voice.”Jo!Where are you! We’ve been trying to find you all night!’I hear Jen shout.I hear someone walking closer to the little shack.”Hey look I found something!”. The door opens and I see Jen, her eyes are wide and says “Woah.......” as she slowly walks backwards away from the door.I guess she was surprised to see Ty and I together like this,even though she didn’t know the full story.”What!?”Art yelled from afar, she also walks towards the door.She just smiles really big  and yells “CALLED IT!”, Jen,and Art are now standing next to each other.Ty and I sit both sit up, I just sit there for a few seconds before doing the first thing that came to mind.I looked at Ty lifted up my arm, and slapped him so hard he fell off the bed and onto the floor! “WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?”He yells obviously very confused. “I was helping you!!”He also says.Art falls back laughing and Jen just stands there looking confused.I stand up, and realize I got up too fast and started to feel dizzy.Ty instantly jumped off the ground and laid me back down on the bed. “You need to rest and not do too many things for the rest of the day,because I don’t want you to pass out.” I can tell he really does care about me. “Aww, young love!!!”Jen says.

“Shut up!” I yell at her.Ty just looks at me and winks.I instantly get butterflies in my stomach, and hope he doesn’t see me blush again. “Hey! I could go back to the house and get Jason, and Duncan, and we could have an awesome camp out over here!”Art says excitedly. “Ya sure that seems like a cool idea.But its getting kind of dark and the mobs are going to be out soon, do you want to take someone with you?” Ty asks. “Hmmm....nah I think i’ll be fine.The house isn’t that far away from here.” “Ok, fine.But don’t die!” Jen yells to her. “NO PROMISES!” She yells as she runs out the door.