A Crack In My Heart

She wakes up, pulls on some tight jeans, and goes to the bathroom to get ready. You can hear the fait scratching of a hairbrush and the clinking of something unknown. She crys as she looks at herself so torn by just one person... no two people. Even worse it was her best friend. After she found out two weeks ago, she had spiraled into a deep, dark abyss. If you had good enough ears, you could hear the tearing of her skin. She cleans herself and puts on her facorite shirt. Any time she wears it something changes. Her mom drunken on the couch, her dad resting peacefully 6ft under, didnt notice her leave. She races out and runs in the middle of the street. Over to the beach, she lets the waves crash into her legs and she fals to her knees. The tide comes in and knocks her over. She inhales the salty ocean water, sputtering and coughing, soon stops breathing.The tide hits again rolling her limp, almost weightless body closer and closer to the deep depths of the ocean. The sand sinks and she rolls in the water, drawing the attention of a mysterious green eyed boy. He jogs, then runs when he notices her not moving. She is scooped out of the waves hungry grasp by the green eyed boy. He gives her a breath of life and gently pushes her chest until she starts gasping. Gently, he pushes her to her side so she can cough up the water. As his green eyes meet her violet ones, she gasps and shivers.
"W...who are you?" She whispers hoarsley
"No one... Are you ok?" He leans his forhead on hers.
"I... No" she mutters darkly, looking away with newly found tears.
He leans in and kisses her then looks away. "I love you. Goodbye. Dont ever.do that again." He whispers in her ear as he gets up and is gone with a gust of wind.