Ch 2 (Him)

Ch 2

(Him)

--------------------------------------------------------------

And what period is history?"I asked Mark.

"It's the last one I guess."

History period came and when I reached the class,I found Mark sitting at our usual place. I looked for Cindy, and again she was sitting with that guy. And Vianca was sitting with a girl on the bench behind us.

I went and sat down with Mark .But before I could say anything Mr Buckles came in and greeted us."Good afternoon children."

But as soon as he started his lecture I started to feel sleepy."Mark, I'm gonna take a nap." Saying so I put my head down.

And after what seemed like a few seconds, Mark woke me up.

"What?" I asked him.

"Mr. Buckles is making groups for the weekly assignment." He informed me.

" Oh!" I rubbed my eyes.And sat a little bit straighter.

" And just so you know Cindy is in the same group as that guy ,Derek.Plus she's been all over him since the starting of this period."

And that grabbed my full attention." Really?" I asked Mark. And he nodded.

It's time for a little payback I guess. Because Cindy eats my head if she finds me even talking to a girl. But she can flirt with a guy whenever she likes? Not likely.

And as if in sync with my thoughts Mr. Buckles provided me with the right opportunity to do so. " The next group is Sam , Mark and Vianca." He said.

I turned back and smiled at Vianca but she just made a fuss at me.

" Ok so the team's need to take a topic related to wars and discuss them and make a project by the end of this week."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey Vianca ! ". I called her as she was about to leave the class.

She turned around to face me." What?" she asked sullenly.

" I was wondering as in when we should meet to work on the project. Since we have to work on the project."

She sighed" Whenever you like." she said.

" What about today evening??" I asked her .

She shrugged " Fine with me."

"What time?"

" Six? At my place?" she suggested.

"Ok. Just give me your address." She tore a piece of paper and wrote her address on it and handed it to me."We'll be there by six."

" Whatever." saying that she left.

"Attitude" I murmured to myself.

I turned around and saw Mark standing a few feet away." What did she say?" he asked.

" Oh nothing . Just discussed when and where to meet to work on the project. By the way we're meeting at her house at six. Today. Okay with you?"

" Fine but midnight would have worked better." He smiled.I smacked him on the arm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------