Ch 3 (Her)

CH 3 (Her)

----------------------------------------------------------

You could say my life was nobody. Because as they say ' nobody's perfect'.

My family had once been the one of which lots of people dream of. In short, my family was perfect. Or I thought so. And like nothing good lasts forever, even our happiness didn't last long. And like others it became my dream to have a happy family.

Things started to change when my mom got this new job. She just kind of disappeared from our lives. I would hardly see her in the

house. She left the house early in the morning and came home late at night. And since I was a teen, those were the days when I needed

her the most. But she just wasn't around. And it was really difficult for me to cope up with her absence since we had been really close . We had the mother and best friend kind of relationship. I would tell her everything . Like every little detail of my life. And she always had time to listen me out.

And it broke my heart all the more that she just simply forgot me.

And even my dad, a psychiatrist, wasn't around much.

So I practically started to confide into my elder brother, Cody. He is like the best brother anyone can ever have in this world. And i realised this only after mom wasn't around.

He was there whenever I needed him. He sort of took over my moms responsibilities. But no matter what he did,he just couldn't come to replace my mom. And I couldn't handle myself . And that's when my life spun out of control.

Things went from good to bad to worst.

We used to have these family weekends, when we all would go out together and have fun. But from weekly these outings became

monthly and then came a time when we wouldn't see each other for weeks all together.

First mom forgot her anniversary. Then came my brother's birthday. And she didn't even wish him. It was two days later that she

remembered that she had forgotten her son's birthday. And finally came my birthday . And guess what? Yes you're right. Nothing .

And when dad reminded mom , she made the same silly excuse she had taken a liking for .' I was too busy.'

And then my mom and dad started fighting. Whenever they would see each other. No matter how late in the night or at dawn i could hear them fight. I started crying myself to sleep. And some times my brother would come and lay down beside me , comforting

me till I would fall asleep.

It was only a matter of a few days that they stopped talking ,altogether . I started losing any hope I had that my family would be happy once again.I was thirteen then. And my brother was sixteen.

I was a really good kid . With good grades. Teachers pet and the apple of my parents eye. Admired by all my friends. Sort of a topper in my class. But I was sort of naïve. But things changed once my mom asked me to change my school. Not that I had any choice. She basically asked me to forget my old school friends and life ,dump everything and shift to another school. And why ? Just so that my schools standard would match the standard of the school her friends children were studying in. As for my brother , he had to do the same thing.

Once I switched school I couldn't pretend that everything was fine and that I didn't need my mom. I needed her desperately. And so I came up with a solution of my own. And it was really simple. I just had to do things that would grab my parents attention.

And then I became that girl , the one everyone hates on the inside, but they pretend they don't . And I myself displayed my self to be really happy and satisfied with life. But on the inside , I was dying everyday. Little by little and piece by piece.

But then he came along and changed everything. But like I said, nothing good lasts for ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello people. I know it was a short chapter . But anyways thanks for reading my book.

Nd the next chapter will be uploaded soon. Probably in a day or two.

All the credits for the book cover goes to @Distrazione

Please.....Comment....... Vote.....follow.....

-Jigyasa