Looking for my relief

So ... here is the new story I have been promising to you guys .. all I have to say is be warned there will be feels and trigger warnings and smut and all that so yeah .... be careful reading this but I hope you like it anyway . Stay strong , I love you all and Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------

- Ricky P.O.V. -

I heard it again .....the distant screams of pain . I never knew what it was though. Almost every night I heard it . I was scared to see what it was no .... not scared to see .... afraid to know . It brought back so many memories that I would prefer I never remembered again ..... oh no . The memories . The blood pouring into my mouth ..... the pain coursing through my entire body . Me begging for him to stop . I could still feel the pain .

Why did it hurt ? Why did he do that to me ? What did I ever do to him .... oh yeah . I was born . That's what I did. From the start ... the very second I was born my dad hated me . I wasn't what he wanted . I was the quiet , musical type while he wanted the athlete ....the one people loved but that wasn't me . That's why I joined motionless in white . To escape ..... so I could forget .

Everyone here was so nice to me. Chris especially ....but ... he was the only one who knew I wasn't gay and I couldn't tell him . He was a complete homophobe . I sighed to myself as I heard the piercing screams again . I felt something wet on my cheek. ... more tears . Yay ? I wish I could tell him he was just so .... perfect .

The blood curdling screams of agony piecing through the air were so bad. So many memories .... so many . I shivered to myself .my stomach churned at just the thought of what was actually happening .... I exited the bus hoping to stop the pain because I know what it's like .

The person sounded like they were in so much pain but I couldn't help ..... I was too small to actually try and protect someone if I wanted to .... I've tried . I choked back some more tears . There's no way I could help someone but I could try right ? I might as well . I'm used to being hurt by now . I mean if I get hit or kicked or something it wouldn't hurt . I slowly began walking towards the area that the screaming was coming from . It's almost been two hours and it hasn't stopped . I finally found the place the screams were coming from . It had been a other thirty minutes and it hasn't stop . It was a small hotel by the bus. All of the rest of the guys were there but I preferred to stay in the bus . I don't do good around people. I can't handle it I have anxiety but oh well . At this time of night there was no one out and about.

I finally found the actual room the screaming was coming from. It was even worse up close . The door was somewhat opened when I got there and I pushed it open a bit more just so I could see what was going on . I was hoping the sound of the creaking wouldnt disturb anyone here . I saw shadows moving around in the room and heard grunting and a struggle . The lights were off but candles were lit . Since I was wearing all black I was able to blend into the darkness of the room . I heard begging for something to stop and crying. The stench of blood was overwhelming .

I stepped into the scene in front of me and had to hold in a gasp from what I saw . I was in udder shock at the disgusting thing my eyes had to witness . I wanted to gag , to throw up , to drop dead . But I held my silence . Not making a peep.

I saw Chris on his girlfriend. He was naked and she just had a tank top on but it was torn to shreds . She was drenched in blood but he moved inside of her having the time of his life . He thrusted into her and she screamed out in pain and he .... He hit her .... hard. Bruises were all over her body and blood was poring from her mouth and nose but he didn't stop. He kept moving in her and every scream she let out she was hit . Soft whimpers escaped her and I was left standing. Paralyzed in fear . I watched on pure shock for another ten minutes until he came in her making her scream out once again , gaining her a blow to the head . Her eyes watered and blood poured from everywhere. He yelled at her so loud he made the entire hotel shake .

" CLEAN THIS UP RIGHT NOW

I jumped a little as she crawled out of bed holding her stomach tight and began cleaning up the blood on the floor . I ran out as fast as I could still having these images playing through my mind . How long has he been doing this ? Chris was so nice how could he be doing this ? I ran back to my bus and crawled into my bunk shaking and crying as I kept seeing Chris over and over again in my head . I couldn't stop seeing the horrific images . "Make it stop " .. I whispered to myself as low as I possibly could while I heard the door open . My entire body tensed and I held my breath as I saw chris walk around the corner and over to me .

I tried my bed to be asleep or pretend to be at least but my silent shutters and dried tears on my cheeks gave it away . Chris slowly sat down next to me as my shaking began again and when he leaned over to hug me I couldn't help but let out a yelp of terror .

" Don't hurt me please .. I didn't mean it .. please I'm sorry "

I kept apologizing over and over yet Chris just looked confused .. in a soothing almost protective way he whispered . " I'm just here to check on you Ricky .. "

" I'm fine "

He didn't argue . he didn't say another word . He just kissed my head then got up and walked out leaving me and my fear behind him while I got up and ran to the bathroom .

Looking for my relief .