Shock, Embarrassment, And Accidental Kisses...Well Sorta.

Im not sure if Kellin really cuts but I doubt it but this is for story purposes!

_________________________________________________________

Ronnie was entirely horribly embarrassed, shocked even. Kellin was even more so.

"Kellin I'm sor-" Ronnie began to say.

"Its fine you didn't know..." Kellin's eyes had welled up with tears by this point. It hadn't occurred to Kellin that he liked Ronnie up until right then.

Ronnie began to say something but Jesse came back in the room. "You guys done?"

"Yeah." Kellin said and walked out of the room quickly brushing passed Jesse and the others.

"Whats with him Ronnie?" Derek asked in a soft voice.

Ronnie's face went completely blank to hide his embarrassment and shock. "I don't have the slightest idea."

Kellin ran down the hall and out the door. Passed the tour bus and into the city. Kellin ran to run. He ran to get away. Kellin ran to cry even. He ran and ran until it was dark and then pushed himself even harder.

Ronnie and the guys followed Kellin at a distance in the bus waiting for him to tire out. Kellin had been running for hours before Ronnie couldn't take it anymore. Ronnie jumped out of the slow moving bus and ran up the Kellin who ran as fast as he could which sadly, for Ronnie, was very fast.

"Kellin!" Ronnie yelled."KELLIN!"

Kellin stopped abruptly and turned around just as Ronnie ran into him.

Kellin and Ronnie fell to the ground in what, to them, seemed like slow motion. Ronnie's soft lips met Kellin's slightly chapped ones.

Kellin's eyes went wide and he sat motionless as did Ronnie with their lips still pressed together until Ronnie slowly moved his lips against Kellin's.

Kellin was shocked but obliged willingly and soon forgot were they were. The fire between them was a deep lingering sensation. Every move of their lips every brush entranced them more and more to each other until they had to breath.

With shocking need they looked at eachother and realized what happened.

Ronnie picked up Kellin bridal style and carried him into the bus set him on the couch and locked himself in his bunk. With his head spinning Ronnie lay down and closed his eyes. The images replayed themselves over and over. and Ronnie was shocked to figure out that he wanted to kiss Kellin again.

Meanwhile Kellin washed the sweat from his body in the small shower of the tour bus. The memory of Ronnie fresh in his mind. The way their lips moved in perfect synch and how when they stopped, the desperate need in Ronnie's deep beautiful brown eyes, making them a perfect liquid onyx color. Kellin's body reacted to his thought enthusiasticly and Kellin switched the water to cold.

Ronnie was snoring very softly when Kellin finally picked the lock and got in. Kellin watched Ronnie's deep breaths make his chest move slowly up and down. Kellin sat softly on Ronnie's bed.

Ronnie shot up as he felt his bed sink a little. Unknown to him it was Kellin and unfourtunatly Ronnie got the fight instinct out of fight or flight.

Kellin watched in slow motion as Ronnie's fist met his face.

"OUWWWWYYYYY!" Kellin yelled in a girly voice.

"Kellin Oh shit I'm SO sorry!" Ronnie apoligized.

"My nose is bleeding." Kellin said. Ronnie punched hard!

"Come on." Ronnie grabbed Kellin's hand and took him to the bathroom inside his bunk.

Kellin sat on the edge of the sink with Ronnie standing infront of him between his legs. Ronnie dabbed at Kellin's face with the wet washcloth and for some reason his heart was beating fast. Kellin was looking into Ronnie's dark with sleep and lust eyes.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Ronnie asked Kellin.

"No." Kellin answered.

Suddenly before Kellin could think Ronnie pressed his lips to Kellin's. They kissed for a moment but eventually Ronnie chickened out and pulled away. Both were breathless.

"What wa-" Ronnie kissed Kellin again and Kellin put his hands in Ronnie's hair. Ronnie licked Kellin's lip asking for entrance but Kellin refused.

"No" Kellin said softly.

"Okay" Ronnie said.

They kissed some more until Kellin told him he was sleepy. They went and layed down.

They fell asleep Kellin on Ronnie's chest.

________________

JUST LIKE THE PIC ON THE SIDE! WAHAHAHA!

Anyway Vote? Please? For Ronnie and Kellin? Haha

Comment PLEASE! It helps with my writing!

I love anyone who reads this!