Worth

'Ziva was kidnap' those were the only words Tony could heard. Gibbs kept talking and instructing.

"Jonas Cobb, male, caucasian, brown hair, blue eyes, 6.8", average appearance, he was a marine so he is well trained. I want you to keep your distance and don't fight him hand to hand. No one can go without a partner" Gibbs explained, but this was unheard by his Senior Field Agent who had left the bullpen minutes ago and Gibbs new were he'd go. Tony blamed himself for her disappearance and he need it to fix it himself.

Gibbs took his phone and dialed Tony's number. It took five rings for Tony to answer. Gibbs curse every time it ringed and he didn't answer.

"Bos-" Tony was cut off by Gibbs yelling over the phone. "DiNozzo! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Gibbs demanded. "There's something I had to fix" Tony quietly stated. Gibbs sighed loudly. "DiNozzo. It's not your fault, you should have waited for us. You can't go in there without a back up!" Gibbs demanded again. "I got a lead, Boss. I have to find her. She was angry with me, that's why she went alone and didn't wait for me" Tony replied sadly, hoping he find her alive. ""Tony. Where are you? Just don't do anything stupid. We're on our way" Gibbs pleaded. "Sorry, Boss. I can't talk. I'm already in the building" Tony whispered through the phone and hung up.

"Damn it!" Gibbs cursed throwing his phone to the floor. "McGee tell me you got the location" Gibbs asked glaring at his youngest agent. McGee gulped and nodded writing it on a peace of paper. "Grab your gear! Come on McGee I don't have all day!" Gibbs yelled holding the elevator.

Meanwhile

Tony entered the building quietly and alert. He had his gun aimed and ready to shoot. He came to a door which was unlocked. He entered and saw nothing. He sighed sadly. Tony kept his search when he heard someone mumbling something. He came to a blue door. This door was unlocked too and the room had a dim light. There in the middle, tied to a chair was Ziva. She was conscious from what he could see. She also had a large gash on the right side of her head, it had dried blood and new blood, he also noticed a big nasty bruise on her left arm.

He quickly scanned the room and saw no cameras, laptop or people. So he proceeded to walk to her. Her gaze changed from angry to concerned as she saw him approach her. He slowly took the tape off her mouth. "Tony! What the hell are you doing here alone!" Ziva whispered glaring at him. "Who says I'm alone?" Tony replied with a smile that she couldn't reciprocate because of her concern. "I called Gibbs before I entered the building. He must be on his way" Tony whispered back as he help her untied her hands. He suddenly stopped before he bent down to untie her legs. "Ziva. I'm so sorry. I'm an ass. Are you ok? What did he do to you?" Tony asked concerned caressing her face with his hands. Ziva nodded and closed her eyes leaning into his touch. Tony closed the gap between them and kissed her passionately but softly and she responded the same way bringing her hands to his face.

They were so engrossed with their feelings that they didn't notice the man walking towards them until Tony felt something hard hitting him in the side of his head. He fell to the floor dizzy, his vision went blurry, but he managed to grab his gun and kept the grip on it then aimed at the blurred man. "Tony!" Ziva yelled not caring about herself and tried to get the robes off her legs.

"You bitch! How dare you betray me like this!" Cobb yelled turning to watch her, but Tony acted quickly. "Hey! This is between you and me now, bastard!" Tony yelled fighting the dizziness to stand up fully while the right side of his head started covering itself with blood. He aimed the gun at what he thought was his chest and held it tight. "Tony stop! Go! Run" Ziva yelled more concerned as she saw Cobb turning back to Tony.

Tony raised his gun and fired just hitting him in the arm. Ziva noticed his dizziness and started hurrying the robes off her legs. Tony smiled watching Cobb walking straight to him, but he couldn't see which of the two blurred somber of the man was the real one.