Mornings

8:15 AM the clock said.

(Tony's POV)

I slowly woke up and as soon as I opened my eyes the sight in front of me was amazing. Our two beautiful princesses were snuggled in their mother's side of the bed, but she wasn't there. So I put some pillows by their sides and went to find my wife. "Daddy is going to look where mommy is, so I'm gonna let you alone for a bit. Please just stay like that, because if not, mommy is gonna kill me" I whispered, kissing each of our girls on their foreheads.

As I turned the hall an amazing smell hit me. "What are you up to babe. You never go out of bed without our morning kiss" I said to myself.

I found her looking for something in the fridge.

(Author's POV)

Tony smiled and slowly approached her. By the time she straightened, Tony was standing behind her. "Morning beautiful" Tony whispered as he kissed her on the neck and encircled her in his arms.

"I can't get past you, can't I?" Ziva half moaned turning in his arms and kissing him properly. "Morning... Handsome" She whispered between kisses.

"Not without my morning kiss" Tony Whispered and kissed her again. They lost each other in the kiss until the need for air was too much for them.

They pulled away slightly, resting their foreheads together. "Tony. You let the girls on the bed again, didn't you?" Ziva asked panting for air. "Yeah I did. But... I put some pillows by their sides, they are safe now" Tony said panting for air.

"Well then" She said and kiss him again.

Sorry for posting it so late and short. Please enjoy. 😊