Chapter one

6:00 in the morning, a Thursday morning. I was not ready for this....For school,to get laughed,stared at, I just wasn't ready,today was not the day. I get up and pull on a Nirvana tee over my messy brown hair and slip on some black jeans after I finish my hair n make up I put on my black converse and make my way to the door, I slam it fast behind me with my book bag on my back before anyone had a chance to ask if I was going to eat breakfast. With my backpack on my back my phone in my hand and ear buds in my ears I make my way to school. *___*
I arrive and make my way to my locker. I throw the stuff I didn't need in there and make my way to homeroom. I enter the room and put my stuff down.
"Sky they need you in the main office there's a new kid and they've chosen you to help him around."
Great, I wasn't in the type of mood to even get outta bed and now I have to show someone around the school awesome. I make my way to the main office.
"Hey I'm Sky I'm here to show around the new kid."
"Great, he's in the principles office I will get him"
The lady gets up and comes back a bit later with him. He had beautiful Curly brown hair, and the brightest blue eyes.
"Hey, I'm Danny." he says with a big grin on his face, the smile was obviously crafted by heaven.
"You must be Sky."
"That's me, well let's get started she'll we." and we make our way out the office.