Chapter six

A/N: YEA, YEA IM HERE UPDATING WHOS HAPPY . SO I THINK IM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE THIS PARTICULAR STORY EVERY FRI. OR SAT. STARTING NEXT WEEK, OKAY LET'S GET STARTED.

*_______*

Sky's POV

She leaves the room as I worry in what she's going to do. I sit on my bed as I get a call from Danny. I go to my door look around to make sure she is not near, close it and hit accept. We talk for about an hour until I decide to hang up and get ready for bed. Once it's time I close my eyes and slowly drift off into a slumber.

*______*

The next morning Danny picks me up as always,and we make our way to school. When we arrive Danny tells me that he has to go to the main office and talk to them about something wrong with his schedule, that he will see me in homeroom I nod my head understanding and make my way to my locker.

I put my stuff in my locker and make my way towards homeroom. I walk in put my stuff down and sit down where I was sitting yesterday. A couple minutes later Danny walks in and compares his new schedule with mine. We now have 1st,3rd,4th,5th and 7th in common, when it used to be just 1st,4th,and 7th. I look at his schedule to see as if nothing changed.
"Why did you ask for a schedule change if you weren't going to change any classes?" I ask when my curiosity gets the best of me.
"So I could have more with you." He smiles, I felt something when he looked in my eyes and it felt magical, like I was falling hard, and I know there was no going back. When class ends we make our way to 2nd period, since unfortunately we didn't have that one together we split. While I'm walking I see something that makes me heart sink, down it went, smashed into millions of pieces with tears in my eyes, wondering why I was so stupid.