Journey

Arabella's P.O.V:

The sound of people's voice echoed
and were stuck inside my head. All I could think of was about how in less than 24 hours I would be living in a completely new home with two strangers. It was pathetic thinking how my dad thought that he could buy me new things every time he got a new girlfriend and that I would be fine with it.  I walked around the mall still debating on whether I should spend the money or save it to buy things over there. I nodded in agreement to my decision and put the money in my pockets as I walked back to the car. *ring*
  I picked up my phone the caller ID was my dad "hey sweetie, erm change of plans. Can you get here as soon as possible we are going to leave today instead of tomorrow sorry"
"What! B-b-but that's not fair you said I could have friends over tonight! We where supposed to say goodbye to the house tomorrow!"
  "I'm sorry sweetie but there is nothing I can do about it if we leave now we will get there before Luke's birthday so you better hurry let your friends know that they can't come over, I'm moving some of your things into the car" I knew this wasn't my dads fault I couldn't prevent him from falling in love so I just went with whatever he asked.

  The rain drops on the car window made this scene very dramatic especially with one direction music playing in the background. I couldn't help but let out a sob. "Sweetie everything alright?" My dad's questions was stupid because he knew everything was wrong, I just nodded in agreement and preceded to adjust my seat so I could take a short nap. I woke up to the sound of my dad on the phone with my aunt they where agreeing on her keeping our car because taking it to Australia would be doing the most.  As I looked around I noticed we where at an airport, this was it after this my life would be totally different.

   So far the trip from Oklahoma to Australia is quiet and exhausting all I wanted to do was cuddle up in a warm blanket, drink a banana milkshake and listen to music unfortunately that wasn't optional. I stared out of the plane and watched all of the clouds everything was so beautiful it reminded me of my mum. She said if I ever felt lonely to stare at the sky because she was probably watching me from above.

Ashton P.O.V:

  "So is she hot?" Michael giggled as he ate the last piece of pizza.
"You moron I was gonna eat that!" I said a bit louder than I intended to.
"I'm not sure never met her,but guys you know the rules even though she is going to be my stepsister doesn't mean you can hit on her" Luke didn't sound like he was joking everyone nodded in agreement but that didn't stop Michael from talking about her. "Have you ever talked to her? Did she sound...sexy?" Michael smirked as Luke gave him a playful punch on the shoulder. "You have a girlfriend!" Calum interrupted. Michael had a daring look on his face. "I can look but I can't touch, yes I know the rules" Michael kept smirking and we all laughed.