Princess Leia

"Try this one on!" Lydia said looking through dresses on a rack. I sighed,"Dia, you know I don't like wearing dresses." She frowned while pulling another dress, "Too bad." She threw them in my arms and shoved me into a dressing room she then clapped her hands twice and said, "Chop! Chop!"

I rolled my eyes and placed the dresses on one of those little hanger thingies, that people usually leave clothes on. I ran my fingers over the first one, Why do I have to dress up for a stupid party? Can't I just wear a comfy hoodie and skinnies?

I do no like these dresses plus the prices are way out of my price range, 16,000?! Um no. I opened the door a little and peeked out of the crack for Lydia. I spotted her looking for more dresses, I took this moment to make a break for it. There is no way I'm wearing those.

Earlier Lydia had invited me to her parents party, it wasone of those fancy shmancy parties and she wanted to take this opportunity to dress me up.

"Oh come on, you have to come! It'll be boring without you," she said quietly while twirling a pencil between her fingers. "You jnow I don't dress up," I said placing my bookmark between the pages of the book I was reading.

"Please just do it for me, Stiles will be there," She said looking me straight in the eyes. I shot her a glare, "I don't know what you're insinuating Lydia. Anywho, he likes you." I then threw a look in his direction. She glanced over at a Stiles testing on his hand, bits of drool making its way down his wrist, "Yah... No," She chuckled.

She gave me puppy eyes and I glanced at my brother who was messing with Stiles, "Fine," I mumbled. She then excitedly jumped up and patted my head and then ran out of the classroom. Yes, She wasn't even in this class, she had followed me all day. I shook my head and then went back to my book.

I made my way outside without being noticed. I put my earbuds in my ears, pressed play, and then shoved my hands in my pockets. I decided to window shop for fun. I'm in the middle really, half tom boy,have girly girl. I like dress, I just don't think I look good in them. That's why I stick with hoodies, they're comfortable and come in all shapes and sizes.

My eyes then spotted a dress on a mannequin in a near window. I stood infront of it and then went in. I asked the clerk lady if I could see it. She gave me a rude look after checking out what I was wearing, "Are you sure you want that dress?" She said with clenched teeth.

I threw my hood down and then tried to put on my best british accent, "Are you insinuating I can't afford this dress? You're talking to Princess.... Leia from .... Alderaan! I'll have you know I'm wearing these clothes so I don't get found out. But if you want to tree me this way, I'll take my business elsewhere," I said sticking my nose up hautily.

Her face became red, "I'm so sorry madame, I mean your highness! I'll get the dress right away!" She then quickly asked another clerk to get it down, "Is there anything else you would like?" I looked at my nails as if she was wasting my precious time, "Well...." I looked up at her, "not at this moment."

The clerk then shyly handed me the dress and then I went into the changing room. I sat down and let out a sigh of relief, I can't believe that worked! I held the dress up and then tried to find the price tag, I finally found it and then choked on air as I read the printed numbers.

"Is everything alright?" I heard a voice on the other side of the door ask, "Yes, sorry." I then heard the footsteps drift away, it wouldn't hurt to try it on...